Author Topic: I've 100% had it with these loving islam asylum seekers  (Read 27034 times)

No? Many Palestinians live in Israel live there freely. You can still be a citizen if you aren't Jewish. In fact, 20% of the Israeli Knesset is Palestinian (not Jewish, Muslim). If it were a Jewish state (a theocracy like many of the Arab nations), then you'd be forced to wear religious garments and follow Jewish laws throughout the nation, which is not the case. While a large proportion of Jews are Kosher in Israel, you can still eat pork there. In most Muslim nations (such as Iraq or Afghanistan), I am more than sure that you cannot even find pork. I don't even think that women can freely just go to a beach with little to no clothes, unlike in Israel. Israel has Jews, Muslims and Christians. They all practice freely. You have absolutely no idea what you're even talking about. Heck, I don't even support Israel as someone with a Jewish father - I still acknowledge that Israel is a democracy and the most advanced country in the Middle East.
"I don't support Israel but..."
"I don't support Donald Annoying Orange but..."

we all know you're a zionist that supports Annoying Orange lol

Thanks for the essay, friend. Thing is, like none of what you wrote pertains at all to what I was talking about. forget, half of it (that Israel hosts a wide variety of religions, for example) kinda support what I was getting at. What I meant was that if his town was living was turning into Israel, not a whole lot would change besides the amount of Jews everywhere. Honestly I just thought it was funny.

When you called Israel a "Jewish state", that told me that you thought that Israel was exclusively a Jewish state. That's what it sounded like, unless that's not what you meant. Also that's true, as most Jews are very secular and there is no such thing as "advertising" the religion in Judaism. You don't see Jews with signs in public places asking others to convert, unlike Jehovah's Witness people. If someone is not following one of our practices, that's none of our business and we move along. Keep in mind that Israel is 50% Atheist. Also everything I am saying pertains to what you've said. There is a profound difference between Muslims and Jews in terms of secularism and acceptance.

The only exception are with the Ultra-Orthdox sect of Jews, they're a very small population and they're as radical as many of the Sunni Muslims.

"I don't support Israel but..."
"I don't support Donald Annoying Orange but..."

we all know you're a zionist that supports Annoying Orange lol

"I don't support Israel"

Yes, that would mean that I am not a Zionist, genius.

"I don't support Donald Annoying Orange"

I do not support Donald Annoying Orange, what part of that implies that I do?! You know, you ought to try a little harder if you think you're going somewhere with this. In any event, virtually every presidential candidate running is for Israel. That doesn't make them a Zionist. I'm not for Israel, but if I had to pick between Iraq, Palestine and Israel - I would pick Israel.

"I don't support Israel"

Yes, that would mean that I am not a Zionist, genius.

"I don't support Donald Annoying Orange"

I do not support Donald Annoying Orange, what part of that implies that I do?! You know, you ought to try a little harder if you think you're going somewhere with this. In any event, virtually every presidential candidate running is for Israel. That doesn't make them a Zionist. I'm not for Israel, but if I had to pick between Iraq, Palestine and Israel - I would pick Israel.
I don't think a person is "tribal" or "low" if they support Annoying Orange. I don't necessarily support him, but at least he's not concerned with political correctness. For once we have a man who actually cares about actions more than words. Americans are angry, and Annoying Orange speaks for many of our angry people.
these are the words of a Annoying Orange supporter

"i don't support Annoying Orange but i think he's a good candidate and should be elected" is basically what you said lol

these are the words of a Annoying Orange supporter

"i don't support Annoying Orange but i think he's a good candidate and should be elected" is basically what you said lol

"I don't support Annoying Orange"

That means that I do not support him. I don't know what's hard to understand.

"He's a good candidate and should be elected"

I never said that, but if you can find where I said that, then I'd gladly take a look.

"I don't support Annoying Orange"

That means that I do not support him. I don't know what's hard to understand.

"He's a good candidate and should be elected"

I never said that, but if you can find where I said that, then I'd gladly take a look.
do you not see the quotes, I'm paraphrasing what you basically said you dumbforget lol, you're implying that he's the only candidate that will get stuff done, here's your own loving words
For once we have a man who actually cares about actions more than words
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 06:37:04 PM by Biostorm »

do you not see the quotes, I'm paraphrasing what you basically said you dumbforget lol, you're implying that he's the only candidate that will get stuff done, here's your own loving words

Firstly, I am not throwing profanities around at you, so don't use them toward me. Thanks. Also no, you're saying that and not me.

"For once we have a man who actually cares about actions more than words"

All I said was that he's least concerned about political correctness. There is no reason to twist what I said.

Here in the Netherlands we have a term called the 'peanut butter clause' which is about people hating peanut butter, yet never having tasted peanut butter.
It basically means that you should shut up about a subject if you've never experienced it and are thus incapable of discussing it fully. If you'd be dealing with this stuff on a daily basis you'd wish there was a 100 meter tall wall around Europe (or America for that matter).
looks who talking...

Islamophobia isn't being "tribal" against muslims by the way, it's discrimination against anyone who is muslim, because they're muslim.
I know what it is.  That's why I said 'tribal' OR 'islamaphobic'.

looks who talking...
someone who lives in a city where these issues directly affect him instead of someone in some random podunk town who thinks they know about the situation without any firsthand experience?

*CS:GO victory sound* Islamophobia wins

*CS:GO victory sound* Islamophobia wins
Yeah let's not address the fact that they're raping people because their status as muslims and "refugees" gives them PC protection status.

Yeah let's not address the fact that they're raping people because their status as muslims and "refugees" gives them PC protection status.
He's saying that because people are using this to justify hating people simply because they're muslim, not defending the criminals.

There is also a huge problem with Arab migrants and anti-Semitism all over Scandanavia (specifically in Malmo, Sweden). http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.667887