I've 100% had it with these loving islam asylum seekers

Author Topic: I've 100% had it with these loving islam asylum seekers  (Read 27159 times)

I never thought I'd feel like Mandela on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, thank you Blockland Forums for making me realize that I'm not the real tribal here.

I can't believe how many of you are autistic enough to think that there's racism going on here.

I can't believe how many of you are autistic enough to think that there's racism going on here.
its forgetin bear tracks what do you expect :\

pageloss:
here is the bottom line. islamic ethics(WEATHER THEY SAY IT OR NOT) is incompatible with western ideals. this is NON NEGOCIABLE. If you follow the Quaran's teachings (actually following what the Quaran says and not dumbing it down) you are a CRIMINAL IN WESTERN SOCIETY. these people do not assimilate, they stay in groups in ghettos(france) and begin to build cells and request Shira law and inclusion. you social justice warriors(night fox, this is you) seem to mean well. what you fail to realize is that islam DESIRES THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU BELIVE. a islamic theocracy sounds real inclusive and happy doesn't it? having your daughter raped for not wearing something correctly? not real peachy. it really sucks that we can't live together peacefully, but islam is not a religion of peace. it is a religion of domination and intolerance

http://1000gooddeeds.com/2012/11/20/10-islamic-rules-of-war/

disclaimer: i'm not leaving this to show my ProwessofIslamicKnowledge.biz .ru, just offering some Additional Information

unfortunately the site is a bit stuffe but oh well. probably could find a better source for the same

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_military_jurisprudence
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 11:35:23 PM by otto-san »

I dunno if this has been posted yet but here's a pretty well researched stance on the islamic religion
https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/3ttxs0/i_believe_islam_has_an_existential_problem_and_it/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_military_jurisprudence

"Fighting is justified for legitimate self-defense, to aid other Muslims and after a violation in the terms of a treaty, but should be stopped if these circumstances cease to exist." 👌👌👍😅😅😅

i'm sure the holy prophet would be proud

lets just bomb the stuff outta them, they seem clustered around fences enough, yea?

all in the name of the one true christian god of course

I dunno if this has been posted yet but here's a pretty well researched stance on the islamic religion
https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/3ttxs0/i_believe_islam_has_an_existential_problem_and_it/
The potential for religion to act as a tool for war is dependent on many other things besides doctrine. Christian doctrine has been used tons of times to justify brutal conquests (and I'm not even talking about the Crusades). However, it's not being used that way today, which tells me that the doctrine isn't the only factor. Everything the author of that post says about 'divine command' versus regular violence is pure speculation at best. There's tons of social, political, and economic factors that pave the way for extremism. Hyper-focusing on doctrine is just convenient for tribals who want to treat all the Muslims as the problem.

here is the bottom line. islamic ethics(WEATHER THEY SAY IT OR NOT) is incompatible with western ideals.
Google the word 'assimilation' and pretty much any ethnic group in the United States, and you'll see that your pattern of thought has been used pretty frequently in history. For instance, "the Irish/Germans/Jews/Italians/Chinese/Blacks/Hispanics/Muslims can't assimilate because their culture/religion/etc isn't compatible with western culture/american ideals".

People have written this stuff consistently every time there's been a major immigration wave, and it's always been proven to be bullstuff after a few decades.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 08:24:46 PM by SeventhSandwich »

The potential for religion to act as a tool for war is dependent on many other things besides doctrine. Christian doctrine has been used tons of times to justify brutal conquests (and I'm not even talking about the Crusades). However, it's not being used that way today, which tells me that the doctrine isn't the only factor. Everything the author of that post says about 'divine command' versus regular violence is pure speculation at best. There's tons of social, political, and economic factors that pave the way for extremism. Hyper-focusing on doctrine is just convenient for tribals who want to treat all the Muslims as the problem.
Google the word 'assimilation' and pretty much any ethnic group in the United States, and you'll see that your pattern of thought has been used pretty frequently in history. For instance, "the Irish/Germans/Jews/Italians/Chinese/Blacks/Hispanics/Muslims can't assimilate because their culture/religion/etc isn't compatible with western culture/american ideals".
People have written this stuff consistently every time there's been a major immigration wave, and it's always been proven to be bullstuff after a few decades.

you realize I'm not talking about arabs as a ethnic group. that's not the issue here. irish/germans/jews/italians/chinese/blacks/hispanics(the current one that's the subject of debate, and for the record, are 99%+fine) are all ethnic groups. so are arabs. not all arabs are muslims. the issue is that the islamic religion pretty much teaches open violence against people that try to stop its spread or disagree with it. you're talking about ethnic groups. culture is one thing. a religion that preaches open violence is another.

god damn this thread is the thread that keeps on giving
except in a bad way

Dutch here to, luckily our town hasn't been hit with anything major yet, they did put 300 or so in a swimming pool for a day or 2
After those days they had to decontaminate the whole place because they were stuffting everywhere and sleeping in their own stuff.
But yeah, once things start going real bad something will get done about it right?
Right?

Let's not forget all the non-Arab Islamic violence around the world. Africa, southeast Asia, etc.

But yeah, once things start going real bad something will get done about it right?
Right?
no because that's tribal
this message is sarcastic

no because that's tribal
this message is sarcastic
Get someone who isn't white to carry it out then, because only white people can be tribal, proven fact
this message is also sarcastic