1 (10%)
9M
4 (40%)
.44/.357
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Good .357 hollow point ammo  (Read 2902 times)

You guys missed the most obvious clue to him wanting to shoot someone.

The fact he said he wanted a specific type of ammunition and that hes doing research of guns. And he chose hollow-point. The obvious to choose would probably be ball ammunition. He could not have missed this.

Also the gun type... is also a possible idea. Who would bring a snubnose to a FIRING RANGE? The main use of the short barrel is to CONCEAL IT. (And i guess make it a tiny bit lighter.)

Sometimes logic hits where it should land. And when it does,its a striking blow.

or maybe he just heard 'hollow point' on call of duty

You guys are crazy if you think damp is actually premeditating a murder. It's loving damp, who is an alt of Scar. Z. If this kid actually loving shoots somebody I will eat my hat.

You guys are crazy if you think damp is actually premeditating a murder. It's loving damp, who is an alt of Scar. Z. If this kid actually loving shoots somebody I will eat my hat.
What if hes taking people hostage instead?

like at his sister's party lmao

I already made that joke but yeah that didn't actually happen

Call of Duty doesn't have ammo types.

If this kid actually loving shoots somebody I will eat my hat.

Nonte

In reality though, I'm sure he won't either.

I want you to reread everything you just said and then go read Chris Harper-Mercer's post from 4chan, then read this again. I want you to think reeeeal hard with that pea brain of yours.

Come back when you realize that real lives are at stake.

I've decided that a stubnose wouldn't be so reliable because of recoil for me

I think I'll just get my second choice, Walter ppk

Welcome agent 1337. Seriously,is the reason you want one is because its in goldeneye?

Welcome agent 1337. Seriously,is the reason you want one is because its in goldeneye?
yeah that and also I've heard it's one reliable pistol for a .22

How about you get a gun that uses .22 bullets because we all know any gun you pick will give you some serious recoil problems.

You think the Walter ppk has low recoil because you've seen it in 007? .380 ammo has pretty high recoil.

.380 is almost no loving different from .357.

I want you to reread everything you just said and then go read Chris Harper-Mercer's post from 4chan, then read this again. I want you to think reeeeal hard with that pea brain of yours. Come back when you realize that real lives are at stake.

Harper-Mercer was a 26 year old college student when he committed the Umpqua shooting, which he conducted with 5 different firearms with high capacity magazines (as in: definitely over 6 loving magnum rounds) which he specifically chose for the shooting. He was also a nut-job who posted a bunch of videos on youtube about how US Currency was against the laws of humanity and how the police were some sort of super secret Illuminati organization. He vehemently believed this stuff. The guy tried to create a new currency for forgets sake.

And you're going to use this loving guy to justify your handicapped loving accusation that the most incredibly generic type of teenager, who doesn't even know what kind of rounds to put in his gun, is asking for ammo recommendations on an internet forum so he can commit a mass shooting? What the forget do you know about Damp and how on Earth is he anything like what we know about Harper-Mercer? Talk about forgetin' pea brain jfc

Pretty sure the PPK is chambered in .38 which has more recoil than a .357
nvm there are .32 and .22 variants
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 06:51:17 PM by Rally »

yeah that and also I've heard it's one reliable pistol for a .22

They use .380 ammo, derp.

lol that was just a joke image, i didn't really report him

i mean there's even a watermark