Author Topic: Tornado watch?  (Read 1250 times)

My mother said we are under a tornado watch, which means its possible for a tornado to spawn today, not that it will. its 6 a clock in the morning and its super dark and raning outside which means it might be rain wrapped and it could be near my house. we havent had a tornado watch/warning here in at least 3 years though and im getting extremely nervous. i know how to "plausibly" survive a tornado, but regardless, what should i do blf?

get into the loving basement/bathroom

its illegal to have basements in florida

use the other option

this is only really necessary if there's a tornado warning/tornado emergency. if it's just a watch that means the conditions are right for a possible tornado. if there actually is a tornado, bathroom or basement. you'll be fine

wait, r u serious? my apt in fl had a basement it was just stuffty as forget.

Really if you already know what to do and what to get in case of a tornado then you should be fine.

wait, r u serious? my apt in fl had a basement it was just stuffty as forget.
yes, they can easily flood and florida was literally hurricane mania, so they made it illegal

yes, they can easily flood and florida was literally hurricane mania, so they made it illegal
wtf, thats cray cray. i guess i lived in jacksonville which isnt really hit by hurricanes sooooo...

To the attic then!

double post update: apparently there is confirmation of 2 deaths in mannatee county florida according to the weather station, its beginning to rain again and i still cant see the sun, figures. they have video of destroyed homes in that area which is really making me want to wet my pants in fear. it is said that it will strike stuart sometime at 7:05 am today. welp im screwed even if i dont live in stuart.

EDIT: ITS GETTING WINDY AND ITS 7:04

edit again, i can see daylight!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 06:11:06 AM by Blockz »

dude calm down jesus christ you'll live
we dont have a garuentee of that sir lol

oh, 2.1k posts C:

edit: im just going to go with boystowns, the weather guys are friends, im going to wear a tinfoil hat to my classes tomorrow.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 06:20:55 AM by Blockz »