Slime Rancher - Riddler Sim

Author Topic: Slime Rancher - Riddler Sim  (Read 3783 times)

Do talking about slime rancher here. I will post updates.

Slime rancher is a game where you take slimes out of their natural habitat, feed them, and then collect their "plorts" and sell them for money.

The link to the game is here.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 02:00:12 AM by Cacti »

I wouldn't pay 20 dollars for an early access game.

You can pay nothing to watch a playthrough and spoil the game. Read the reviews if you really want an answer.

Now THAT is a low quality image.

Now THAT is a low quality image.
its supposed to be alot bigger and jpeggy but i had to make it smaller to avoid page stretch

You can pay nothing to watch a playthrough and spoil the game. Read the reviews if you really want an answer.
paying anything for early access games is still stupid

paying anything for early access games is still stupid
Ok. I won't try to convince you this is a good game since you think it's a bad game without playing it. Here, take my opinion. Oh wait.

Ok. I won't try to convince you this is a good game since you think it's a bad game without playing it. Here, take my opinion. Oh wait.

they didn't say the game was bad

the point daswiruch and lord tony said was that paying for a game in early access is dumb (which I agree with)

they didn't say the game was bad

the point daswiruch and lord tony said was that paying for a game in early access is dumb (which I agree with)
Look, not all early access paid games are dumb. If you don't want early access games just don't post about saying you would never play an early access game.

Look, not all early access paid games are dumb. If you don't want early access games just don't post about saying you would never play an early access game.
you're still misreading
we didn't say the games were dumb, we said that PAYING FOR EARLY ACCESS GAMES IN ANY FORM, STYLE, OR FASHION is handicapped
if you didn't catch it this time, you must be pretty dense

You paid 15 bucks for a toy army game that no one plays tho :')

Why are we still complaining about early access jesus loving christ it doesn't need to be avoided like the plague anymore. Just get the game for what it is if you want to.

This actually looks really nice and fun, but I probably won't get it because it doesn't look like my cup of tea.

$20 for a game that has very little features, and is in very-early alpha?
okay
wont bother to listen to someone who did not even check the steam page
or check when the video was made

I said if you want to. If you think that the amount of features it has is worth it then go for it. It looks like it has a good amount of features already tbh.
Besides you guys haven't even said a word about the actual game yet and it being in early access isn't the point of this topic, this train didn't even leave the station yet and it's already derailed.