Cacti - Blatant stuffposting/trolling

Author Topic: Cacti - Blatant stuffposting/trolling  (Read 11647 times)

holy stuff this got interesting

Op is habitual problem user wattson / bin / ms.terra / ton of other alts
The posts he's complaining about here seem completely innocuous.  Debating ban.
Yeah I was thinking that I might be being a little unfair with a few things I pointed out in the OP, but I do think some of his other posts are a little dumb/unnecessary, too.  I don't know.

Holy forget this thread is just insane.

He only just joined yesterday too

this guy is an alt of capcakez, he's still as much of a stuff in game though
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=257143.0

he was also brick-tac on minecraft who was notorious for griefing everyone on nonnels server, this guy hasn't stopped being a richardhead since his first account it seems
one time i encountered him in game in blockland (his name was brick-tac at the time) he said something along the lines of getting fed up and trolling the forums, and for me not to tell the people on here

I was positive Cacti was an alt when I noticed how much he was posting, but his name had me thinking he was related to BlueCacti/MaroonCacti.

So we apparently got a dosage of Alcatraz, watt-son, and Captcha Catcher all at once.

I was positive Cacti was an alt when I noticed how much he was posting, but his name had me thinking he was related to BlueCacti/MaroonCacti.

So we apparently got a dosage of Alcatraz, watt-son, and Captcha Catcher all at once.
3-for-1 deal

Op is habitual problem user wattson / bin / ms.terra / ton of other alts
The posts he's complaining about here seem completely innocuous.  Debating ban.
please do, this bitch is a lying and snitching scumforget bitch.

while you're at it shove a knife up his/her ass. it loving needs one bad.

adding onto this post because noedit:

this forgeter may seem innocuous but believe me its still a problem, if you let it stay it'll just do whatever it can to make itself SEEM good.

but in reality it's going to cause a huge burst of stuff later on. and if you dont believe me don't ban it then. watch as it does the huge burst of stuff.

i feel like i'm stating the obvious here.

Woah there dude lol, what the forget?

adding onto this post because noedit:

this forgeter may seem innocuous but believe me its still a problem, if you let it stay it'll just do whatever it can to make itself SEEM good.

but in reality it's going to cause a huge burst of stuff later on. and if you dont believe me don't ban it then. watch as it does the huge burst of stuff.

i feel like i'm stating the obvious here.
are you talking about cacti here or mr bones

are you talking about cacti here or mr bones
i'm talking about mr bones here assuming that's the person badspot called ms terra

He's talking to me.  I *assume* he's referring to me as a snitch because I told people he has ties to Man of Reason, he approached me on Steam in December of 2014 or so about it and told me a lot about him and MoR.  It was weird.

He's talking to me.  I *assume* he's referring to me as a snitch because I told people he has ties to Man of Reason, he approached me on Steam in December of 2014 or so about it and told me a lot about him and MoR.  It was weird.
please clarify the mor thing because all i remember is some of the obvious stuff.

i'm calling you a loving snitch because you investigateed me just over a month ago.