Author Topic: Drop Down Search 1.4 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 30421 times)

There used to be one of these mods for finding saves to load, any chance you could add something like that ;)?  (apologizing for the thread bump in advance if that is still considered taboo around here haha)

i had* a problem when i used the add-on.
when i clicked in a tab, the game crashed.
i dont know why, but it has a bug.

*i cant play blockland now because the game is locked

i had* a problem when i used the add-on.
when i clicked in a tab, the game crashed.
i dont know why, but it has a bug.

*i cant play blockland now because the game is locked

Open your console, type trace(1);setLogMode(1); , reproduce the crash, then upload the console.log file somewhere.

Open your console, type trace(1);setLogMode(1); , reproduce the crash, then upload the console.log file somewhere.
the game freezes and says it stopped wroking.

is that a crash too?

the game freezes and says it stopped wroking.

is that a crash too?

I don't know. Maybe it's just processing something for a while.

Do the above anyways, and kill the process if it stays unresponsive for a few minutes

Scrolling works really weird for me. Sometimes when I scroll it goes opposite of the direction I scrolled in.

Scrolling works really weird for me. Sometimes when I scroll it goes opposite of the direction I scrolled in.

If you scroll with the mouse inside the list it should scroll as usual, if the mouse is outside it will move the selected row (and bring it into view)

i cant play Blockland anymore.
i cant for some time.

make it vanilla
now
do it
I'm talking to you, Badspot
I know you're reading this
it's just too useful to not make vanilla
more useful than new duplicator sometimes

Sorry bub but no he isn't.

Sorry bub but no he isn't.
well if you reported super's post I'd bet he'd read it!

make it vanilla
now
do it
it's just too useful to not make vanilla
more useful than new duplicator sometimes

Badspot doesn't want to improve the game.

Drop down search works perfectly now, as opposed of crashing my client, but as i was familiarized with scrolling mindlessly (i actually find easily), im not using it much.

Drop down search works perfectly now, as opposed of crashing my client, but as i was familiarized with scrolling mindlessly (i actually find easily), im not using it much.

You'll get used to it. Breaking the habit of mindlessly scrolling for years takes some time, but eventually you'll find things faster.