Drop Down Search 1.4 | Now on BL Glass

Author Topic: Drop Down Search 1.4 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 30390 times)

Found a better way to get the rows from a drop down list, so now it should actually work with every drop down list.

Beta Version 0.3
- Now works with drop down lists filled before executing this script
- The selected row can now be scrolled with mouse wheel
- Fixed invalid scroll size if the list has no entries

Use the automatic updater if you can, otherwise download again from the first page.
If the updater does not show an update, run this command: Updater.checkForUpdates();

badspot should really add more player content to the game. modter was a good start but duplicator, fillcan, and this should all be default. they feel like something that is missing from the game to begin with. it's almost impossible to create medium/large projects without them.

it would also be cool if he decided to add more default saves. i bet the community could make some really cool default builds that better represent the modern style of building rather than the 2005 lego-esque style.

Beta Version 0.4
- Fixed list not scrolling to previously selected row when opened
- Fixed scrolling with mouse inside list moving the selected row

Use the automatic updater if you can, otherwise download again from the first page.
If the updater does not show an update, run this command: Updater.checkForUpdates();

You are a God amongst men, Zeblote. This is revolutionary even if few will be witness.

I'm curious if this would work for the brick menu too.
(EG. searching for "2x2x2" brings them up on your brick list)

This is only going to get better with each update, hopefully. Keep it up man.

Where has this been my life, eventing used to be a pain before this!

i was a little disappointed to see that the original version of the add-on didn't do this already but now this add-on is really god-tier now.

I think it's done.

Also added a few prefs to toggle whether you want these extra results or not.
Update later today!

Zeblote has completed God's work

Request to make this default?

Request to make this default?
It would definitely make sense to include this by default. However, some of the code is quite hacky and I'd like to replace it with an engine function. So we'll see...