Author Topic: Drop Down Search 1.4 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 30382 times)

Extended Results!

Beta Version 0.5
- Rows that contain the filter in the middle are now shown as extended results
- Fixed opening a list with no previous value not selecting the first row

Use the automatic updater if you can, otherwise download again from the first page.
If the updater does not show an update, run this command: Updater.checkForUpdates();

It's pretty much done at this point, except for cleaning up the code or fixing any remaining bugs.

I've asked badspot whether he wants to make it default so let's see how it goes.

Nice to see some more improvements.

Amazing. Can this be done with the save / load system aswell? I know I have a long save file that sucks to sort out.

Can this be done with the save / load system aswell? I know I have a long save file that sucks to sort out.
yes
yes

Amazing. Can this be done with the save / load system aswell? I know I have a long save file that sucks to sort out.

Sure, but not with this. This is purely an improvement to those crappy drop down lists everywhere.

Something to search saves already exists though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iONIGizaSjM

I have wanted this for years!! Thank you so much Zeb.

loving awesome. I totally agree this should be a default feature

find a way to make up down arrows work without holding shift/ctrl/alt

this i keep getting thrown off by up/down not working

I was like holy stuff this is cool, and then I saw it also worked for events and I was like holy stuff this is the best

I was like holy stuff this is cool, and then I saw it also worked for events and I was like holy stuff this is the best
it embeds itself every drop down menu (unless it is specified that it should not be ie: the player count dropdown)

I have tried every way imaginable to this, but it's not possible. The text edit ctrl just eats the event even if it doesn't have a history (think chat, press up to repeat).

Could easily be fixed by modifying GuiTextEditCtrl::onKeyDown but only badspot can apply this fix...

HOLY CRAP! This would be wonderful for the overfilled list of my music on my server! I could actually search my fav music back and forth easily! Yes!
We could not love you more..

I've asked badspot whether he wants to make it default so let's see how it goes.

Got no response.

Honestly, forget this.

lol knowing badspot he probably just waits until he dumps out a bunch of bug fixes to add it and doesn't say a word