Drop Down Search 1.4 | Now on BL Glass

Author Topic: Drop Down Search 1.4 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 30401 times)

What do you mean by enabled? As far as I know the only way to "disable" a drop down ctrl is to make it invisible or place something invisible over it.
Probably means selecting admin-restricted events, and the like?

What do you mean by enabled? As far as I know the only way to "disable" a drop down ctrl is to make it invisible or place something invisible over it.

Drop-down controls become un-clickable if either %ctrl.enabled == false or %ctrl.isActive() == false.

When a control is disabled, it is greyed out and cannot be modified. This is a default BL feature that I've been using in Slayer 4.

Version 1.2
- Respect "enabled" field on drop down lists

Use the automatic updater if you can, otherwise download again from the first page.
If the updater does not show an update, run this command: Updater.checkForUpdates();
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 02:03:56 PM by Zeblote »

It's getting hard for me to select stuff because my mouse cursor no longer highlights my selection.

It's getting hard for me to select stuff because my mouse cursor no longer highlights my selection.

That shouldn't be happening, try restarting the game or something

Apparently Client_lob (Elm's Land of Blocks client) interferes with this add-on, I constantly crash with Client_lob with menu controls, ever since I removed Client_lob I've had 0 crashes

Apparently Client_lob (Elm's Land of Blocks client) interferes with this add-on, I constantly crash with Client_lob with menu controls, ever since I removed Client_lob I've had 0 crashes
I haven't had this issue on Elm's server. Weird.

I wasn't on Elm's server and still crashed when I brought up a GUI from another server.

Are you sure the problem isn't that other add-on?

Drop-down controls become un-clickable if either %ctrl.enabled == false or %ctrl.isActive() == false.

When a control is disabled, it is greyed out and cannot be modified. This is a default BL feature that I've been using in Slayer 4.

Doing that breaks the drop down lists in GuiInspectors (they don't have enabled set), so we'll have to undo this update. Or do you have a better idea?

Doing that breaks the drop down lists in GuiInspectors (they don't have enabled set), so we'll have to undo this update. Or do you have a better idea?

Just check that the control isn't one of the GUI inspector controls?

The drop down list still scrolls if you have the console or something like that open above it.

Version 1.3
- Fixed gui editor drop downs not opening because of update 1.2

Use the automatic updater if you can, otherwise download again from the first page.
If the updater does not show an update, run this command: Updater.checkForUpdates();

I found that issue once, thanks for fixing it.