Furd needs a new phone.

Author Topic: Furd needs a new phone.  (Read 477 times)

I just broke my Z3 and I can't be bothered to get it fixed so I want to get a new one.
Looking to go for something cheap but must have a good front/back camera and 4G.
Any suggestions? I've seen Motorola phones are decently priced.
No Apple bullstuff please
thanks x

I'm using a motto rn and I only pay 10 bucks enough

it doesn't look that cool on the outside but its probably the best smart phone for the price

I love the look

Does this have a front camera? I can't tell.
It does, but in my experience while the Moto G is a good phone given the price the camera is pretty meh. That said I have a 1st generation, I'm not exactly sure how the camera fares on the 2nd.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Motorola-Generation-SIM-Free-Smartphone-Exclusive/dp/B014KT0KWE/ref=sr_1_11?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1453132664&sr=1-11&transaction=device_only&keywords=moto+x+play

£120 for 8GB internal storage. Does this have a front camera? I can't tell.
Don't do 8GB! Go 16GB model because you get 2GB ram and its well worth it
I have this phone with 16GB and 2GB ram and I love it! It cost me $220 and I use it with StraightTalk and I haven't had any problems! Loved getting it customized for free too! Phone is fast and has decent cameras. Nothing great but take decent photos. It is nearly bloatware free which is awesome too! The only problems I have is that I get pissed because I constantly accidentally open Emergency Call instead of my lock screen. The screen also seems to scratch fairly easily and I have a lot of smaller scratched. The phone is "water resistant" which is nice. It only has one front facing speaker which kind of sucks. The phone is curved so it feels comfortable in the hand but unfortunately it doesn't have a flat spot on its back so if its resting on a table and you attempt to unlock and use it it likes to rock back and forth which is a little annoying but it doesn't happen now that I have a case on it!