I Hate Everything's youtube account has been suspended

Author Topic: I Hate Everything's youtube account has been suspended  (Read 1659 times)

SJWs are at it again. I've had people trying to take down my videos by filing DMCA claims.

Obviously I counter it because they can't prove they own it.

I don't know who IHE is but apparently some guy posing as "tech support" telling some kid to wrap his laptop battery in tin foil and put it in the microwave is apparently more acceptable than whatever IHE does.

youtube took down my 9/11 video for being 'shocking and disgusting' but i filed an appeal and they put it back up. setro2 is the one who flagged it lol

youtube took down my 9/11 video for being 'shocking and disgusting' but i filed an appeal and they put it back up. setro2 is the one who flagged it lol

I'm still expecting a reply from youtube from that shemale who was reporting all my comments because I am a CIS gendered mongo.

YouTube's copyright system is absolute bullcrap.

Ye, I saw this on Twitter. forget YouTube.

They say it's because of him destroying these dvd's I think.

And yet, stuffheads like Sam Pepper still roam Youtube. 10/10 gj yootoob
you can't exploit the YouTube copyright system against Sam pepper, all of his content is "original" and he dosent use clips from or talk about other peoples digital property
I'm still expecting a reply from youtube from that shemale who was reporting all my comments because I am a CIS gendered mongo.
don't hold your breath lmfao

His channel is back up holy stuff