Author Topic: Working version of Event_onItemPickUp  (Read 993 times)

As with some add-ons installed, this extremely handy event is not compatible with them. All I request for is a working version of it with any add-on.

Here's the file
http://orbs.daprogs.com/rtb/forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFiledac1.html?id=32
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 09:32:29 PM by Spartan224 »

I have used this before and it works? Unless theirs different versions...

the way onitempickup works requires the player to touch the brick that has the item spawned. kinda stupid but i noted this behavior four years ago when i wanted to do a pitfall trap with onitempickup

the way onitempickup works requires the player to touch the brick that has the item spawned. kinda stupid but i noted this behavior four years ago when i wanted to do a pitfall trap with onitempickup
Looking at the code, it definitely doesn't.

I just downloaded it from there - it's working fine, with a few different events, in and out of minigames.

Console log? Can you narrow it down to any particular addon that's breaking it?

It won't trigger if you don't pick up the item - if all your slots are full, etc.

My slots weren't full when I used it, but I feel like it is a conflicting add-on. I'll try to get a console log with all my add-ons enabled soon.

Looking at the code, it definitely doesn't.
must have had some weird version then. I recall using jets to ease myself down to pick up the item, which wouldn't trigger the evented bricks to fakekill. that or i went in from the side jetting really fast and picked up the item, without touching the ground.

My slots weren't full when I used it, but I feel like it is a conflicting add-on. I'll try to get a console log with all my add-ons enabled soon.
make sure to enable trace right before picking up the item.