Author Topic: Block Wars - The actual forum game!  (Read 1401 times)

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

The forum game

To go along with Swholli releasing Block Wars soon, I decided to make a forum game. You will play as someone from the star wars films, and if you die will become a new person. So, lets get started. Health is obvious and shows how much health you have. Your inventory shows what you have, and that includes vehicles. Companions are things that will come with you, or help you, for example allies or droids.

So, lets go! Over time this may become more complex.
Thanks to Swholli for the idea and permission to let me do this (I have pics if needed).

Prologue:

A Rebel ship carrying Princess Leia is under attack. They have stolen forum posts to do with the almighty DEATH EGG. The Empire desperately need these forum posts back, or the Rebellion could destroy the DEATH EGG! They have sent Lord Vader to accompany this attack...

FACTION

Which faction will you join? Rebels or Imperials? What is your name? What is your rank? What are you here to do...

Stats

Health: 100/100

Companions: None

Inventory:
Decided when you have joined a faction...

Be a Stormtrooper.

In fact, let's try and be a stormtrooper the whole time, get really close to him as a character, make it all the way to the battle of yavin and then die tragically on the death egg's destruction.

If you guys can accomplish that I'll sneak easter eggs of his character into the actual movie.

You are with the empire. You are working on the site of the DEATH EGG, this is a very big opportunity for you...

What is your name?

Your name is TR-7R. On a side note you have a son who you plan to have continue the family legacy by joining military service named TR-8R.

Alright. Your real name is Gary but the empire has assigned you a serial number which you will be referred to usually. That number is TR-7R.

Update tomorrow, for now decide what you will do. You have just captured the ship and are ready to breach in...

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 10:23:32 AM by Cypthon »

kick door down and proceed to beat down any rebel scum inside