Kalphiter's back and he's still a snide cunt who can't take no for an answer

Author Topic: Kalphiter's back and he's still a snide cunt who can't take no for an answer  (Read 14506 times)

/support

Wow, seems like Kalphiter doesn't know when to quit. You'd think that after being perma'd and
told through the ban that op wanted nothing to do with him, he refused to listen and came back
via his alts.

This is why we need a way to ban via IP address (or a more reliable way if one already exists),
it would remove the loophole that people like kalphiter use to get around their bans.

This is why we need a way to ban via IP address (or a more reliable way if one already exists),
it would remove the loophole that people like kalphiter use to get around their bans.
There already is an IP ban, 99% sure Pecon made it.

There already is an IP ban, 99% sure Pecon made it.

As i said, if one already exists, there needs to be a more intuitive/reliable way to IP ban.
I don't see really anyone using Pecon's IP ban, so it's probably not all that good. That being
said, i didn't mean an IP ban addon, i meant having it as a feature that blockland has by default.

As i said, if one already exists, there needs to be a more intuitive/reliable way to IP ban.
I don't see really anyone using Pecon's IP ban, so it's probably not all that good. That being
said, i didn't mean an IP ban addon, i meant having it as a feature that blockland has by default.

oh no im ip banned....

oh its okay i'll just turn on this proxy real quick and reconnect

ip bans are useless for people that want to reconnect
just like locks are for honest people

if someone wants to get in, they will get in

The only reason Kalphiter comes back is to cause drama. That's who he is. He is unable to handle himself in an online forum which resulted in his several bans

Quote from: Kalphiter
I used other forum accounts before any of the "anti-blockland" drama. When the last one was banned, (for practically demanding a reason for a previous ban from Ephialtes)
links to: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=139637.msg7177054#msg7177054

Kalphiter talking about how it's only Ephialtes who bans him. Badspot said not to interact with Ephialtes, but kalphiter continued to do so. You were even given warnings even in that topic lol

Quote from: Kalphiter
I hate to see Blockland go the way it's going, but the purpose of the Steam review/subreddit/anger was to show how Blockland can be improved.
yeah you really want to see blockland improved. thats why you and lewnaja moderate BlocklandIsHorrible.

he's in his mid twenties, right?
shouldn't he have better things to do besides obsessing over a game

he's in his mid twenties, right?
shouldn't he have better things to do besides obsessing over a game
This is the saddest part about all of this. He's spent hundreds of dollars on a game he supposedly hates just so that he can supposedly "peacefully criticize" this game he so badly hates that he made a subreddit dedicated to how supposedly horrible it is, in which he gives absolutely no constructive criticism whatsoever.

It's just a thinly veiled disguise for a complete and utter troll. If he was still on the forums he would be spending 90% of his time on the drama board arguing with people because he literally has nothing better to do.

maybe he got fired from target

oh no im ip banned....

oh its okay i'll just turn on this proxy real quick and reconnect

ip bans are useless for people that want to reconnect
just like locks are for honest people

if someone wants to get in, they will get in
no matter how secure you try to make your server
somebody will always make it back in
no matter how many precautions you try to make to stop players if they are banned
they will always bypass that
there's no /real/ solution if they are motivated to keep on playing
you just gotta let them loose interest in the game

no matter how secure you try to make your server
somebody will always make it back in
no matter how many precautions you try to make to stop players if they are banned
they will always bypass that
there's no /real/ solution if they are motivated to keep on playing
you just gotta let them loose interest in the game
no, just do what i do

password the server

guaranteed 99% to keep anyone you dont want in out

the only way someone gets in is if someone that knows the password gives it to them

or if they spend their life attempting the randomly put it in

or if they have a program that puts all the combinations

or if they spend their life attempting the randomly put it in

or if they have a program that puts all the combinations
a 10 character password with a capital letter, number, and symbol will take a long, long time to crack

the password that i use is a series of numbers and letters that is essentially impossible to guess

no, just do what i do

password the server
Most people want to be social on their servers.

Most people want to be social on their servers.
in all honesty, if they're just going to keep reconnecting, keep banning them

if they reconnect and lay low to keep playing, its not a problem
once they start to cause trouble again it will be obvious its them and you ban them again