Blockland stops responding when window reactivates and minimizes at random.

Author Topic: Blockland stops responding when window reactivates and minimizes at random.  (Read 1197 times)

I play Blockland windowed, and sometimes it just tabs out at random, it doesn't fully minimize out of view. It just doesn't respond to keyboard controls (but it renders the cursor moving across it). So, I can SEE the game, it's just not receiving most input. Like when have two different windows and you click on one, the other one just doesn't process input, while the other one does. The same thing is happening with Blockland and I believe the console, except I never click outside the window.

This wouldn't be a big problem if when I tried to click back into the window, it just stops responding, and when I'm hosting, it forces everyone to disconnect. It doesn't respond for about 40-60 seconds, it's extremely irritating.

*Note, playing in full screen doesn't work either, as it somehow selects the game console and makes it appear over blockland, and minimizes it.

Can you upload your console log after such a crash has happened?

It may be a driver thing.
Make sure your graphics card driver is up-to-date.

Can you upload your console log after such a crash has happened?

It may be a driver thing.
Make sure your graphics card driver is up-to-date.
The minimizing or the window reactivating?

Here's my console with trace activated of the window reactivating and not responding.

/bump

Anyone else having this problem?

Sorry, but I am not seeing where the problem originates.
It may be either RTB, Slayer, themes or BlockCam addon that is causing it as they are some of the last addons in the log.
Or something completely else.

Try to remove them from your addon list and see if that helps.