Author Topic: Light Cookie  (Read 687 times)

Is it possible to use light cookies in Blockland? I have been looking into making a "disco ball" of sorts, where the light gives off a particle/image cast, like seen here.

Reference:
http://docs.garagegames.com/torque-3d/reference/classLightBase.html

Possible with emitters. Look up the Sci-Fi Emitter Pack on an rtb archive. The Shield emitter does this in a way.

Possible with emitters. Look up the Sci-Fi Emitter Pack on an rtb archive. The Shield emitter does this in a way.
More specifically, I am trying to figure out how to make a light give off a texture shadow

Apparently it's possible with a light cookie, but I can't figure out how to get it to work (if Blockland allows it)

More specifically, I am trying to figure out how to make a light give off a texture shadow

Apparently it's possible with a light cookie, but I can't figure out how to get it to work (if Blockland allows it)
blockland does not have support for light cookies, your best bet is making a crappy simulation of it with particle emitters

Look up the Sci-Fi Emitter Pack on an rtb archive. The Shield emitter does this in a way.