Author Topic: the riddle thread v2: riddle #5  (Read 4262 times)

forget it



Of forgotten ways, with this, one can remind.

Of abandoned paths, with this, one can become aligned.

Of lost artifacts, with this, one can find.

Of the riddle hence, this, is on my mind.

What am I referring to?




is this a riddle itself

You tell me.



An object of war, used to defeat.

Hand to hand, the opponents would meet.

And the lesser would fall, like scythe to wheat.

But as of now, this is obsolete.

What am I referring to?

You tell me.



An object of war, used to defeat.

Hand to hand, the opponents would meet.

And the lesser would fall, like scythe to wheat.

But as of now, this is obsolete.

What am I referring to?
a sausage link



your very existence is a sausage link
but this cannot be true! i can't a sausage link!
goodbye, my friends...


oh and by the way is the answer a sword????

oh and by the way is the answer a sword????

since when are swords obsolete



guns???

guns are good, but swords can still beat guns if they get close, undoubtedly