Author Topic: [Beta] Client_CustomChat 2.0 [v0.2.0-1] [download moved]  (Read 6829 times)

is it possible to change the text outline through regular text like centerprint?

is it possible to change the text outline through regular text like centerprint?
that's something to do with text profiles. as far as i know, there's not a way :(

it's possible with client sided addons though for sure

Guessing Slayer is using %1%2%3%7: %4 as a tagged string for chat, it's confusing Client_CustomChat.

currently working on a fix, also adding Support_Updater support because I'm sure this is getting annoying.

v0.0.1-7
 - Support_Updater support
 - Fixed bug with Slayer(?) chat modifications

http://theblackparrot.github.io/blockland-chat-customizer-rewrite/Client_CustomChat.zip
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 12:52:43 AM by TheBlackParrot »

v0.1.0-1
 - Added a swear word filter, applies to all messages regardless if it's regular chat or not
 - Added an alpha/opacity slider for shadow color
 - Allow Slayer to override name colors if team colors are enabled in a minigame
 - Tagged string IDs are now sent with chat messages as per default chat (%fmsg)
 - Added an auto-punctuation toggle
 - Fixed chat messages involving Slayer + names recolored to a player's team not being interpreted as a chat message

http://theblackparrot.github.io/blockland-chat-customizer-rewrite/Client_CustomChat.zip

Thanks Black Parrot. I appreciate your diligence to keep updating this mod.

swear filter doesn't apply if it's disabled in advanced settings, correct?

swear filter doesn't apply if it's disabled in advanced settings, correct?
yes

Is everything completely client sided, or if the client has this, will it conform to the host's settings?

Is everything completely client sided, or if the client has this, will it conform to the host's settings?
it is completely client-sided

The host has pretty much no control, Slayer is the only thing that can override client settings. (name colors)

it is completely client-sided

The host has pretty much no control, Slayer is the only thing that can override client settings. (name colors)

Well if you're looking for your next step, that would be a great feature to have; being able to control appearance settings for your server as the host. And with Blockland Glass, it would be easy to enforce the client if you really wanted people to see things as people with the client do.

I'm sure that oversteps the bounds of what a client-sided add-on can do so this is only me shooting you a suggestion.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 06:16:06 PM by Sami2ss »

Quick question, what are all the fonts that BL uses?

Quick question, what are all the fonts that BL uses?
Most of what you have on your computer will work.
Palatino Linotype is the default font.

Most of what you have on your computer will work.
Palatino Linotype is the default font.
Oh okee

still getting the same issue, probably just another client addon of mine. ill let you know