Author Topic: Despair Syndrome: Murder Mystery with more focus on Mystery (STATUS UPDATE pg22)  (Read 56913 times)

Nationality and Timezone: American PST
Languages Spoken: English
What brought you to Despair Syndrome?: It's cool
How long have you been playing on Despair Syndrome?: long enough to know mostly everything about it
Reasons for seeking admin: I like to help the community
Previous admin experience: These are the servers I can remember adminning on
Other things you want to tell us about: I have clean rep
Accepted

aren't you supposed to be able to knock on doors by pressing R

cause that stuff aint working
Is R your light key? If not, use light key.

new gamemode: Despair Massacre!

i'd type up more about it maybe add some flashy screenshot but it's skullforget am over here. it's basically "a guy is slaughtering the school and you must survive for four days until help arrives"

periodically you will be able to choose if the next several rounds will be of Despair Trial or Despair Massacre.

Yay is isn't crashing me anymore

it's basically "a guy is slaughtering the school and you must survive for four days until help arrives"
um, where the forget is this school located?

another dimension where the blockheads have hair and the girls have boobs

a guy is slaughtering the school and you must survive for four days until help arrives

Four days is way too much. If we suppose the "Killer's killer becomes killer" mechanic is in effect, killer has 100% chance of winning unless he leaves or never kills anyone.

No.

No.
Well I mean he's not wrong.

don't forget the blood

also it is possible to win massacre if you're good at evading the killer. i've seen it happen.

also it is possible to win massacre if you're good at evading the killer.

And how are you evading him for four days?

If it becomes two days and two nights (third day is when help arrives and hunts down the killee) it will be more plausible.

And how are you evading him for four days?
its honestly really forgetin easy

Hell, I evaded the killer by doing nothing for two days.

Suggestion, instead of removing the /alarm feature entirely, replace the /alarm sound with people yelling for help or something of the sort, I know Super Murder Mystery does this to an extent, having /wtf and /help.

Suggestion, instead of removing the /alarm feature entirely, replace the /alarm sound with people yelling for help or something of the sort, I know Super Murder Mystery does this to an extent, having /wtf and /help.