In about one hour its going to be my birthday!

Author Topic: In about one hour its going to be my birthday!  (Read 1368 times)

the birthday is painful for mario0126
drama of the forgetin century

When people say high school are the best years of your life they're forgetting how depressed they were. You have nothing to look forward to moving forward. Be prepared for a road paved with the failures of millions of teenagers before you.

Get out of here.
Highschool is a great time, own it, live it up. You're young, you have no responsibilities. Enjoy it, live it. You'll never have this again, don't let other people ruin this for you.
Pubescent teenagers can be horrible, so remember to remain lowkey, and if you ever get targeted by anyone, don't reveal you're vulnerable, who cares when some random kid doesn't like you? That's how to 'survive highschool'. Don't do crazy things, find your clique, your social circle.
And remember to have fun, enjoy it. That's what that time of your life is about, highschool isn't difficult for that reason.
And keep away from drugs and alcohol, that's for college, and a whole different time period. ;)

Also: Be who you want to be, be what you want to be. At your age I heard a lot of hate towards what I wanted to do for my future. It went as far as the college I was applying to told me I'd never in my life be what I wanted to be.
Don't let these people ruin it for you, get to your goal, you can do it.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 06:35:36 AM by Donnies Catch »

if you don't party everyday then you're a nerd

Snip
I can't even tell if you're being serious dawg. High school is giving me lymphoma of the soul.

I can't even tell if you're being serious dawg. High school is giving me lymphoma of the soul.
just wait until you're older. it also depends if youre spending the time alone or not. if you are, shucks life is unfair.

join some clubs, get friends

stuff. today was my birthday too. Happy birthday, man.

welcome to your 14th year on earth. not much has changed.

join some clubs, get friends
It isn't that simple. You'd know if you were me but I don't talk about why because I don't want to be an attention whoring bitch.

It isn't that simple. You'd know if you were me but I don't talk about why because I don't want to be an attention whoring bitch.
despite you not wanting to, even mentioning it still makes you look like one though. :\

I'm a bout 4 the doomsday clock will hit 11:57pm