Author Topic: Where Have Your Ancestors Come From?  (Read 2027 times)

austria, sweden, england, and scotland if i remember correctly

I have Swiss, German, English, Welsh, and Native American. I'm also related to Benedict Arnold (his great grandfather is my direct great something something grandfather and was first governor of Rhode Island), Oliver Hazard Perry, Commodore Matthew Perry, the Bush family (extremely distant....I calculated George W. Bush to be my 35th cousin), and my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather (that's 29 "greats") was the king of Wales back in the 1100s. The "Arnold" family line was extremely intensive and in depth and I spent an entire summer doing my genealogy. My grandfather's birth surname was Arnold but he gave it up due to his mom's divorce, so that's where it ended.

I think I'm mainly Swiss though. I have Swiss roots on both my mom's and my dad's side and I found out that my parents' ancestors lived only about 90 miles apart in Switzerland back in the 1600s and 1700s.

Native American, German, English, Scottish

I have Swiss, German, English, Welsh, and Native American. I'm also related to Benedict Arnold (his great grandfather is my direct great something something grandfather and was first governor of Rhode Island), Oliver Hazard Perry, Commodore Matthew Perry, the Bush family (extremely distant....I calculated George W. Bush to be my 35th cousin), and my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather (that's 29 "greats") was the king of Wales back in the 1100s. The "Arnold" family line was extremely intensive and in depth and I spent an entire summer doing my genealogy. My grandfather's birth surname was Arnold but he gave it up due to his mom's divorce, so that's where it ended.

I think I'm mainly Swiss though. I have Swiss roots on both my mom's and my dad's side and I found out that my parents' ancestors lived only about 90 miles apart in Switzerland back in the 1600s and 1700s.
Pretty chill, dude. Too bad about Bush, though.

Pretty chill, dude. Too bad about Bush, though.

Was pissed when he didn't invite to any White House dinners....not even once.

Was pissed when he didn't invite to any White House dinners....not even once.
No respect for heritage...

Oh yea, I'm related to President Obama.

My great great grandfather owned his.

Peruvian from my mom's side and English and native(barely) from my dad's

Oh yea, I'm related to President Obama.

My great great grandfather owned his.
kek

One of my parents' ancestors were a royal class family in South Korea.

TIL I'm the only Chinese guy on the blf.

One of my parents' ancestors were a royal class family in South Korea.
Chill af, I want to hit up Seoul some time.

TIL I'm the only Chinese guy on the blf.
The only other Asian forumer I know is Blades. His family is from S. Korea.

Spanish (I know for sure) and possibly Brazillian and English due to some surnames in my family.