Author Topic: Default Gun with Ammo and Less Kick-back.  (Read 577 times)

What I'm asking here is if anyone could add the default gun and proceed to add ammo to it, make an event that allows you to obtain more ammo, and make it more realistic in the way it fires, the fact that it makes your arm flail violently towards your skull reminds me firing my first colt .44 when I was 13.

Also maybe remove the smoke. I don't neccessarily need reloading for the gun but maybe mix in a few of the number pad brick commamds

I'm working on a so called "Advanced Default Gun" You can put any stuff on it,like stocks and scopes,change firemodes (maybe) and make it have a selection of reloading animations (using rtb preffs you can change the gun reloading gun animation from classic magazine in and out,to a mlg magazine throwing action.
I don't know if i can do this alone though,but i will try.

I'm working on a so called "Advanced Default Gun" You can put any stuff on it,like stocks and scopes,change firemodes (maybe) and make it have a selection of reloading animations (using rtb preffs you can change the gun reloading gun animation from classic magazine in and out,to a mlg magazine throwing action.
I don't know if i can do this alone though,but i will try.
Damn dude that's tight, hope it gets released.

Gonna lock the topic, I'll keep an eye out.