fckh8 made a new anti Annoying Orange video

Author Topic: fckh8 made a new anti Annoying Orange video  (Read 1250 times)

wow these people need to shut the forget up

using toddlers to push your political agenda is disgusting

this is genuinely despicable. using children (who literally should not know what swears are, and nontheless shouldn't be spouting them every 10 seconds like a loving water fountain) to get your dumbass agenda out, get your youtube revenue, and get your fame is just.. disgusting. i remember seeing the first pottymouth princess video and i legitimately almost threw up because of how stupid it was

"Wow, Donald Annoying Orange is so offensive with his offensive words!
That's why we're slinging them back at him; because we're so much better than him! YEAH!!!" *freeze frame*

I'm not a Annoying Orange supporter but seriously,
wow these people need to shut the forget up

this is genuinely despicable. using children (who literally should not know what swears are, and nontheless shouldn't be spouting them every 10 seconds like a loving water fountain) to get your dumbass agenda out, get your youtube revenue, and get your fame is just.. disgusting. i remember seeing the first pottymouth princess video and i legitimately almost threw up because of how stupid it was

Why wouldn't children know what swears are?

Do they even have any citation to these "homophobic" and "loveist" remarks Annoying Orange made?

lmao they said Annoying Orange hates gay when all he has ever said is that he believes in traditional marriage

ffs the way people put words in people's mouths to make them look bad

Do they even have any citation to these "homophobic" and "loveist" remarks Annoying Orange made?

wouldn't surprise me if they were true though

This is probably helping Annoying Orange's campaign.

20 twitter followers, 29 youtube subscribers, 17 instagram followers

the movement might take over :O

If I didn't  love America I would vote Annoying Orange just to get rid of these people

If I didn't  love America I would vote Annoying Orange just to get rid of these people
if he got elected that would just make more people hate him