Author Topic: mighty no. 9 got delayed again  (Read 1472 times)

is this game ever gonna come out?

mighty number nein

well at least it wont be rushed

Personally I'm happy they delayed it as many times as they did, originally the game didn't really look that good.

Only a few of the most recent trailers actually looked fun and polished.

this wont be duke nukem 'took forever to release' now will it

The only issue really, which is a big one, is that Inafune promised that the previous delay would've been the last delay; frankly that's really testing the trust for like, the people who kickstarted it (I didn't). Of course, release it when it's really ready but to continually state "this is the last delay sorry" has been upsetting a lot of people following the project.

Personally I'm happy they delayed it as many times as they did, originally the game didn't really look that good.

yeah seeing the first few gameplay footage being leaked really made it look like a stuffty mobile game

Yeah, last time I looked at the gameplay of the game I was a bit disappointed. Hopefully they'll take the time they need to make this game as good as it can be.

ok i just wanna say that im kinda disappointed that no one realized i made a mega man pun

ok i just wanna say that im kinda disappointed that no one realized i made a mega man pun
leave the puns to me, mega man