Author Topic: [Redacted]  (Read 26658 times)

its just a prank, bro

The only thing that is pretty stuffty is that you did it knowingly trying to piss people off.

I think, despite the kids' reactions, it's actually kinda cool that the teachers were like, tryin to help, and make sure you didn't get hurt and stuff. that's like, A+ teachering right there

date=1454125492]
The only thing that is pretty stuffty is that you did it knowingly trying to piss people off.

Quote from: Nymph link=topic=292192.msg8859574#msg8859574
So that was what I did today. I didn't even orchestrate this--yet it seems I am the figurehead of it. Oops.
[/quote

disappointed in your ability to read, fam

I think, despite the kids' reactions, it's actually kinda cool that the teachers were like, tryin to help, and make sure you didn't get hurt and stuff. that's like, A+ teachering right there
all my this

You could keep it going, dude

that's hilarious
try not to get yourself killed, though

how many people do you think hate you now?

this

hello

not you

hello
thanks, satan

op see how long you can keep it going. also if youre going to have school meetings what do you plan to even do. like you gotta keep this charade going prepare some curriculum on laveyan satanism or something

I wouldn't want it to happen any other way.

I like how the one teacher or counselor or whatever gave you advice
yeah, all i hear are horror stories about people being suspended or expelled for stupid reasons, nice to see a school not being super duper frickin oversensitive.

soon
Re: Zealot getting crucified by Spartans

op see how long you can keep it going. also if youre going to have school meetings what do you plan to even do. like you gotta keep this charade going prepare some curriculum on laveyan satanism or something
proclaim yourself the antichrist and show all the teachings of lucifer through the satanic bible

lmao
oklahoma sounds like hell