Author Topic: [Redacted]  (Read 26642 times)

im gonna make a revised edition of this with more photos (i have a ton)

edit: we are getting emails from students in nearby towns. it's spreading.
dude you gotta do this
at lunch, gather up all of the death threats people made against you, and make a speech about how these 'christians' want to bring death upon thee

make it as inspirational and beautiful as possible

okay guys lets be real. if i keep this up i will probably get murdered. so im gonna try to let it die.

or i could pull a revelation. i could attend the next Spartans for Christ meeting and have a conversion experience. or reveal that it was just an experiment to test the piousness of real christians, and they they utterly failed in loving thy enemy.

edit: i left out the part where the principal kept trying to sign me up for other student clubs. it was pretty hilarious.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 11:22:54 AM by McZealot »

okay guys lets be real. if i keep this up i will probably get murdered. so im gonna try to let it die.

or i could pull a revelation. i could attend the next Spartans for Christ meeting and have a conversion experience. or reveal that it was just an experiment to test the piousness of real christians, and they they utterly failed in loving thy enemy.
DO IT

just plant a bomb in their club room

Use scripture to back up your argument, because chances are they will threaten you still and use bullstuff verses from the Bible in order to insult you. Either that, or they'll 180 and be like "ohh no we love everyone, no matter who they are" or some BS.

*triggered*

No I mean they will literally make up verses. Not use real ones in order to literally demonize Zealot.

maybe make them feel like starfishs in a much less confrontational way

i don't know how but if you can somehow capture the idea that they got legitimately upset about something so stupid that would be outstanding

No I mean they will literally make up verses. Not use real ones in order to literally demonize Zealot.
thou shall not be a zealot >:^) #cornered

sounds like the christians at your school are real zealots huh

xD

Does anyone here even know what a "true christian" is? It's a little too easy to harass a known group and generalize them because a handful of them react negatively.
they will threaten you still and use bullstuff verses from the Bible in order to insult you.
If they do that then their actual devotion to their faith is questionable for sure.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 11:33:24 AM by Lockebox »

Does anyone here even know what a "true christian" is? It's a little too easy to harass a known group and generalize them because a handful of them react negatively.
99% of the staff here are Christians, and almost all of them were great. A few of the students were good-humored about it (even Christians) and that one dude who told me that anyone can change we're all following the Bible's policies on nonaggression.

But 95% of people weren't. It's more of a 'I believe in it as long as it agrees with me' sort of thing.

god damnit zealot
it's WERE NOT WE'RE
THERE'S A DIFFERENCE

The kids at your school are such friends Jesus
They're friends FOR Jesus
stuff dude you should start a club called friends for Jesus

But 95% of people weren't. It's more of a 'I believe in it as long as it agrees with me' sort of thing.
Yeah this tends to be such bullstuff. I was a Christian once (but we steered off that path a long time ago). I was always amazed at how wrong people got their own scripture and only seemed to use it to their advantage as opposed to what it taught. I think the better Christians have a strong sense of humility but there's a severe lack of it in modern Christianity.