Author Topic: [Redacted]  (Read 26571 times)

your* damnit zealot
you're* WERE there* WE'RE
THERE'S A their*
ftfy

The kids at your school are such friends Jesus
They're friends FOR Jesus
stuff dude you should start a club called friends for Jesus
oh my god
make LGBTs for Jesus

Post those loving emails

I want to die laughing

if this ends up on the loving news (like national headlines) ill loving lose it

doubt it will happen though
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 12:13:58 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

okay guys lets be real. if i keep this up i will probably get murdered. so im gonna try to let it die.

or i could pull a revelation. i could attend the next Spartans for Christ meeting and have a conversion experience. or reveal that it was just an experiment to test the piousness of real christians, and they they utterly failed in loving thy enemy.

edit: i left out the part where the principal kept trying to sign me up for other student clubs. it was pretty hilarious.
Do this

New photos! New info! New fun! The HD Edition of this story has been uploaded to Reddit. Please upvote it if you can.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/43f3q6/tifu_by_forming_a_studentsforsatan_club_at_school/

Nah dont do the social experiment thing. Then they will have won for hating you. They can just change the reasoning and they re-justify everything they did.
You are in to deep noq. Own it and just let them make fools of themselves.

l m a o   this is loving beautiful

If your school really is majorly christian they should really teach the kids how to handle other conflicting beliefs better.
This stuff is how the crusades started.

lmao
oklahoma sounds like hell
It's OK.

You're a devil among men, Zealot. I'm proud of you.

New photos! New info! New fun! The HD Edition of this story has been uploaded to Reddit. Please upvote it if you can.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/43f3q6/tifu_by_forming_a_studentsforsatan_club_at_school/
Aw it was removed :(

Aw it was removed :(
right after some poor soul gilded it aswell.

[insert reaction image here I lost my image folder]

[insert reaction image here I lost my image folder]
can I be your placeholder reaction image