Poll

I gotta be honest, guys.  I am actually finding updating and constantly following this game to be a tremendous consumption of time and attention.  Frankly, I am seriously considering either dropping the project altogether or passing it off to anyone who I

Continue thread under new ownership.
5 (33.3%)
This thread has run its course.  Let it die.
3 (20%)
Other (explain in post)
5 (33.3%)
Abstain (Indifferent)
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Nation Forge — Iron Desert [1863] — Beware the Ides of March  (Read 161797 times)

maybe you shouldn't start with that population so it wouldn't be a big blob

I see. Well, I basically have just desert and desert mountains too from what I see, however if I need to cut back on size I will do so. Basically my logic was:
"Okay, the nations over at the coast and more developed and fertile areas are smaller, and the more inland, less fertile ones are larger. If I put my country say, here, then it will be challenging terrain with little farmland, and the size shouldn't be an issue due to roughness of terrain and development."

I don't mean to be pushy or anything; This is my first time playing something like this. I'm totally cool with shrinking or negotiating or whatever. Besides, pissing off new neighbors =/= a good idea for running a country.
I was in the most infertile region of the map a few days ago (Bottom right corner of map) and even MY country wasn't that big. Then again my pop. was only 750k people so

request to build telegraph line in following nations
Vlast
Kyrev
Fravath
Gruzia-Nec
New Romekate
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 06:41:50 PM by Operator¹ »

why am i being left out of the telegraph cool kids club

Vlast
Kyrev
Fravath
Gruzia-Nec
New Romekate

accepted

Hey, Snow.  I'm really happy that you are interested in joining, and I would like to accept, but cannot as the application stands.  Add me on Steam so that I can talk about it later.  I am heading home and have about 25 miles of California highway to go.

Username:  Tuevon

Hey, Snow.  I'm really happy that you are interested in joining, and I would like to accept, but cannot as the application stands.  Add me on Steam so that I can talk about it later.  I am heading home and have about 25 miles of California highway to go.

Username:  Tuevon

Added.

Anglond feels left out, and feels our possible relationships with Serisia is sour!

We immediately send a delegation team to discuss diplomatic ties and opportunities.

why am i being left out of the telegraph cool kids club
you wanna build telegraph lines between our nations bb

Vlast
Kyrev
Fravath
Gruzia-Nec
New Romekate

accepted ngga

The New Romekate Army's commissars plan to swell the nation's defense force to 500,000 men by 1855.

Holy stuff Romekate smashing the poll to oblivion.

9:06 PM - Jüncoph: vote for me pls

reomekaktate for prez

Diplomats are sent to the Baytiyyad Caliphate Capitol:
"We would like to buy some land from you, mainly on the coastline, how much would you want, details of the land we want to buy will be shown later."

We want the land within the red borderline however, we are willing to pay extra for all the land within the black borderline.

A theatre is built in the capitol of Mipoli to help cultures flourish from theatre and acting, nobles enjoy the plays and even 2nd class are allowed to come.
Mipoli slowly expands southward
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 10:22:31 PM by Regirock »

The Serisian government builds out telegraph lines to each of their major cities and to the Duchy of Fravath and Milhamiah. The inventor responsible for devising the Serisian version of the telegraph creates a code for each letter of the alphabet.

1837 Block will be added even though it's two years late

yes thank you

make coffee shops in milhamiah