Finebros are now trademarking reaction videos UPDATE: damage control

Author Topic: Finebros are now trademarking reaction videos UPDATE: damage control  (Read 14729 times)

It's funny because their sponsors would or have done the exact same stuff as them with this trademark crap.

They're getting wrecked on all their videos now haha

They aren't as bad as other companies out there but they've been set as an example to not do this stuff again.

Their stuffty react trademark would have killed off 100,000+ youtube accounts.

The fine bros are still posting react videos and acting like nothing happened. Still getting unsubs.

lol the subscriber count

they're stabilizing but still losing a few

Almost down to 13.5 million.

half a million unsubs is pretty impressive. Considering how many of those millions are inactive accounts or people who are too lazy to hit unsubscribe.

Thing is, subscriber count isn't really all that relevant.
The proof is in whether or not their viewcounts actually decrease.

If people are unsubscribed but still watch the videos then it's not an issue.
And you have to question if all the people who unsubscribed even actively watch the channel at all.

I'm aware. That's why that "sub 4 sub" stuff doesn't work. I've seen a guy do that stuff for years until he reached about 100k subscribers. Only manages to get less than 100 views per video.

Either way subscriber count getting lower could make sponsors panic. It's like the stock exchange when it drops.

I'm not in the YouTube business, so I don't really know, but I'd wager that sponsors/advertisers don't really care so long as they maintain the views.

They're still pulling in 1-3 million views for their videos in the last 2 weeks.

How many people have ad-blocker though? These people could have turned on ad blocker to spite the fine bros.