Author Topic: Blood Gulch WIP  (Read 3522 times)

This is a map im making, it is the blood gulch from halo i did not put it in maps section cause it is not done but here is a sneak peak. I have seen many try to attempt the blood gulch but fail and so here is my attempt. By the way if any of you would like to make interiors of the bases that are suppose to be on each side that would help greatly. You may rate out of 10 but please no critisizm.

I find this great.
Is the cave there too?
I yes, 10/10.

I find this great.
Is the cave there too?
I yes, 10/10.

Unfortanetely there is no cave because that would mean making my own interiors and i just cant do that, but there is all the ledges and mountain tops there was on the real level. And i am trying to make it as close to the map as i can get. i will get more pictures soon.

Oh, i see.
Well it's still awesome.
10/10.

Cool thanks well heres another picture of the ledge. In the real halo2 map me and my friends got in warthog and always drove straight of the cliff.

Don't think it belongs to the gallery. More like to the mapping discussion.

Oh and you said it was the Halo 2 map, in which case wasn't it re-named to Coagulation? Or something along those lines.

i would make interiors but i cant make them with mission editor'

Dang yeh well i hope someone will make interiors i needs them,

no halo but there was a pelican made but for v something but it wasnt 8 but it dosent work so NO HALO
It was made for the original Blockland v0002. I found it very boring.

P.S. We have a rule here at the forums: (Other games) + Blockland = A rotten cake.[/u]
srry i tryed :/

Get a life, who-ever made this topic.

If I wanted to rate it I would say 4/10, sorry. It has many errors but I won't point them out because we can't criticize the map.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 06:58:46 PM by SuperSnake117 »

May be from halo, but its a good map.

Although, if you were to make a halo map, I would suggest you make one of the cooler ones. Blood glutch is overplayed.

I do not support halo but it would make a great quick throw together DM and still be pretty damn fun.

Fail.....2/10

Ok well any suggestions on what i should add

Got a solid score of 132 on that map, I like how you can see the kitchen from the mountains haha.

It's an alright rendition but I think you should make a different DM map. Halo is just boring.