Circuit City's rising from it's grave

Author Topic: Circuit City's rising from it's grave  (Read 2041 times)

I do hope it turns out well and is going to actually be good, instead of " its for millennials!!" and all it has is beats headphones and macbooks.

Maybe it will aim to be more of a small competitor to Frys Electronics where you can get computer components and such and they hire people who know what the hell they are talking about, unlike bestbuy, whose sole purpose is to sell, not educate.

Maybe merge with Radio shack considering they aren't doing the best either. People tend to either care about what they buy in electronics or just buy whatever has the most fake chrome on the keyboard.

hi lolbert
something about the drawing megathread just makes people start to go insane

That's not a store dipstuff, then again you're not the brightest person around these forums so this shouldn't come as a shock to anyone.

User was banned for this post

wow, lol

Caldor was planning on coming back too and my walmart manager said "I never heard of caldor in years"

No stuff, walmart killed it.

That's not a store dipstuff, then again you're not the brightest person around these forums so this shouldn't come as a shock to anyone.

Damn dude. Im really not ahainst you or anything but this was incredibly hostile for little to no reason. Use the ban as a way to calm down and take a break. Hell thats what I did and I wasn't an ass to everyone after.

See you soon.

Used to go to CC before they closed down, it was a pretty cool place.

I've got 99 problems and geeksquad is most likely one of them