kid brought a BB gun to my school

Author Topic: kid brought a BB gun to my school  (Read 5776 times)

Next thing that will happen is kids getting arrested for putting their hand in a shape of a gun.

Next thing that will happen is kids getting arrested for putting their hand in a shape of a gun.
I've seen a kid get suspended for just that.

I've seen a kid get suspended for just that.

People are too sensitive these days.

is it common for american schools to have security guards/metal detectors?

is it common for american schools to have security guards/metal detectors?
seems like it. ive personally yet to attend a school with any visible guards/detectors

Schools will get shot up with or without armed guards and metal detectors.

Hell one of the armed security guards could go postal on the school, then what?

at primary school (like 7 years ago) you would get in trouble for doing that or even drawing guns

it was a really strict school now that I think about it

at primary school (like 7 years ago) you would get in trouble for doing that or even drawing guns

it was a really strict school now that I think about it

The school wanted someone to draw a picture of the school for the year book, right?

So that's what I was doing then some kid in my music class said "Tony is drawing the school blowing up" then the teacher was getting aggressive and was like "GET OVER HERE" so I ran out. That was the last time I ever actively participated in any school event/program/extra curricular activity. Then when I showed them the picture it was an average picture of the school, no explosion clouds, gun shots, etc.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 04:54:40 AM by Lord Tony® »

I found kennedy's assassin.

I also got in trouble for drawing swastikas on a paper airplane. The teacher said I shouldn't be doing such things.

I was 10 at the time, how was I suppose to know what a swastika is? I saw it from a history book.

yes times have changed

Hold on, wtf is that chair? It has steps built into it. As in, they're part of the chair. If they were going to bring a podium for him to stand on, why did they shape it like a chair? People stand on a chair because they don't have anything better to stand on. They clearly brought a platform to use.. so why did they make it look like it's a chair?

why the hell was he arrested for having a bb gun in his car

Hold on, wtf is that chair? It has steps built into it. As in, they're part of the chair. If they were going to bring a podium for him to stand on, why did they shape it like a chair? People stand on a chair because they don't have anything better to stand on. They clearly brought a platform to use.. so why did they make it look like it's a chair?
cause it's a multi-function

it's not a podium
it's not a chair

it's both!