kid brought a BB gun to my school

Author Topic: kid brought a BB gun to my school  (Read 5779 times)

yeah your forgetting the other 6 or so posts that features that your the main culprit of those three

yeah your forgetting the other 6 or so posts that features that your the main culprit of those three

show them please

Are people really this terrified of guns? Most people I know carry a pistol in the glove box and a magazine in the back, so their gun went everywhere they went. Kinda pathetic how they arrest the kid over a BB gun in his own vehicle, I guess you have to abide by the whole 'muh 0 gun policy' bullstuff lol. Annoying Orange 2016

its going to go off and the security will know about it

Security will know about it when he walks inside and starts shooting. Think about what you are saying, you're saying that because you're terrified of people with guns in their trucks bringing their guns into school, you want to put more people with guns inside the school. I'm all for armed school security but your logic doesn't make any sense, why are you less terrified of a BB gun locked up in a truck outside than three men with live ammunition inside the school lol?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 03:55:08 AM by Rally »

There is plenty of non metallic weapons that won't go off with metal detectors. You can even make bombs that won't go off.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 04:20:59 AM by Lord Tony® »

but yeah who the heck thinks a kid can shoot up a school with a bb gun

« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 03:54:01 AM by Rally »

but yeah who the heck thinks a kid can shoot up a school with a bb gun

Kids have triggers in today's society.

In 1950 something you couldn't tell the difference between a real or fake BB gun.

There were even child dart guns back then that shot actual darts. None of that rubber suction cup stuff.

I don't understand, did the kid bring the BB gun in the school or was it just in his vehicle?

I'm surprised that there's no news story considering the kid was arrested, is it so common place now that news agencies no longer report on this stuff?
Honestly, i think the news'd be all over this if the kid was black.

I'd say your school is doing something right if they have 7 security guards. My HS didn't even have a single one, we just had 1 or 2 cops who stayed on campus and that was it.

clickbait title and i totally was not satisfied

0/10

but oh no plastic bbs better run before you get shot

bit off/on topic but didnt buddha tell someone to get themselves shot in a school shooting once? maybe it was akio

did you know they are metal bbs that can severely hurt you?
oh no they are actually metal ones that can hurt you very badly

None of the BB guns we have today can seriously hurt someone. In the 70s there were pump action BB guns and the BB could be shot so fast it could get stuck all the way to the bone.

okay so
its not even a gun
he didnt even bring it in

why is he arrested, and whats the issue here?
BB guns can be fooled as a real gun, thus people get freaked out and if he shoots someone or is seen with it, he can be arrested for assault/attempted assault

okay so
its not even a gun
he didnt even bring it in

why is he arrested, and whats the issue here?
as absolutely handicapped as this situation is. school's go ballistic when it comes to bringing any sort of weapon to school. even a bb gun.

in other words, don't leave guns in your vehicle. I know people who've been expelled for having a gun in their car because they forgot to take it out from hunting the previous day.

literally the only thing i have to worry about at school is someone parking to close to my car.

my friend carried a airsoft gun in the trunk of his car for the longest time because he knew the school wouldn't do anything