Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's  (Read 3040 times)

Doing a FNaF I put all of my focus into this map and it's almost done here are some images
it's going to be sorta like FNaF versus and you get the deal I was thinking of getting the fist add-on and changing the values so it 1 hits like if they get into the office it's death 4 you
(PS: if you make any bring negativity you will be ignored.)

PLEASE do not save my map and say it's yours because this is proof I spent hours making this.
I've seen this happen before to other people it's annoying when some one claims your stuff
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 08:07:03 PM by RamboCreativity »

This is not too shabby.
But you do realize how much negativity you will recieve? I'm just stating what could be obvious, and I could be wrong;
But considering how bad people have twisted FNAF, and how most people react to that twisting (More so on BL) I see a large tsunami of hate coming your way.
Otherwise, nice job.

Now we need FNAF player models

Just finished the halls and office now all I need is eventers to help

Just finished the halls and office now all I need is eventers to help
...with what exactly?

Are you gonna try to make a server with this?

Because I don't think FNAF is really multiplayer friendly.

now all we need is, you know, gameplay

Are you gonna try to make a server with this?

Because I don't think FNAF is really multiplayer friendly.
probably 5 players max; maybe it could be one player is the night guard and the other 4 are the robots (unless a 6th player would want to be the phone guy who only is there to say a few lines)

probably 5 players max; maybe it could be one player is the night guard and the other 4 are the robots (unless a 6th player would want to be the phone guy who only is there to say a few lines)

It would be better to take the idea and theme it instead. This would be reasonable to event to be single-player, but attempting multiplayer for this sort of thing (where players are the animatronics) would not be balanced because your average player will not build tension. They will rush the door and stay there.

If you want to make this work in its own way, I would recommend re-imagining the game in its own way. Have there be one "camera" guard, and a few other guards as well. Make bots that walk from room to room, and if they enter a "move" sequence while a guard is in the room, they attack them. If you want a PvP aspect, have one player sit in another "camera" room, and control the animatronics through their own door. This player can teleport to various rooms and disable the cameras in rooms, forcing the guards to go out and fix the cameras.

This turns gameplay from "snorror" into a bit of a "command your troops horror". You tell them what rooms are safe, and lead them to fix things, but you have to keep an eye on yourself too else you'll get killed, and someone will need to take your place. The person playing the "baddie" may be able to knock out guards, and leave them for dead if the animatronics find their way in.

Bottom line is you're attempting to make what I did back in 2011 with Slender, and to be honest, the outcome will be much better if you use your source material as inspiration but not for recreation.

Ram I know. On mine craft a admin I appointed said he owned it demoted me somehow and banned me from MY SERVER . Wow

Now we need FNAF player models
I can make those, but not export them.

Ram I know. On mine craft a admin I appointed said he owned it demoted me somehow and banned me from MY SERVER . Wow
maybe some one named Ram But not RamboCreativity because if you mean me you are full of stuff up to the brim of it you are filled so much stuff I could fill a semi truck with it because I would never do any bullstuff like that stop spreading lies before I smack your cracker ass across the room.