Author Topic: Redconer- 33688 DragonoidSlayer - 29131  (Read 10933 times)

I'm still not understanding why dragon was de-admined.

He's power hungry af. Either way, it should've been Viso that made that ban. Dragon overstepped his bounds.

Either way, it should've been Viso that made that ban. Dragon overstepped his bounds.

If you're administrator why can't one use the ban button.
Thou was not warned not to

If you're administrator why can't one use the ban button.
Thou was not warned not to
you shouldn't need to be told not to do something

you shouldn't need to be told not to do something

there was still no reason for him not to
Visolator was going to but Dragon was trying to be helpful since Viso didn't yet, there is really no point to say dragon did anything wrong unless you're Viso and mad that he beat you to it.

Dragonoid had been admin at Viso's for quite a while although he has never been active or really contributed anything. IIRC we don't know how he got admin in the first place. The reason that he's being included in the drama here is because he snapped with the reason "Whens naptime?" which is not acceptable and unprofessional. Nevertheless, he was going to be de-admined regardless of this drama being made.

Dragonoid had been admin at Viso's for quite a while although he has never been active or really contributed anything. IIRC we don't know how he got admin in the first place. The reason that he's being included in the drama here is because he snapped with the reason "Whens naptime?" which is not acceptable and unprofessional. Nevertheless, he was going to be de-admined regardless of this drama being made.
Ok, I understand that. It was the wrong reason at the wrong time. But I was admined 2 years ago when I contributed 3 maps for gamemodes, and helped a good amount with ideas for Viso's randomizer, which didn't gain many players..
Regardless, I accepted the deadmin, but I just want to get past the bullstuff reasons you are giving for my deadmin. (Power hungry)

i never stated those as the reasons why you were de-admined.

It's not said in the forum, but Viso steam messaged me after the deadmin, saying that you said I was power-hungry as one of the reasons. No, I do not have chatlogs, but it is the reason I said it in steam here:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=292318.msg8862724#msg8862724

Oh cool. I found some chatlogs on my desktop before Metario unfriended me.

7:49 PM - metario is kil CSGOBIG.com is now Online.
7:50 PM - metario is kil CSGOBIG.com: well no loving wonder why everybody in the BL community hates you
7:50 PM - DragonoidSlayer: thanks
7:50 PM - DragonoidSlayer: because I care what you think?
7:51 PM - metario is kil CSGOBIG.com: because I have the power to destroy your entire server
7:51 PM - metario is kil CSGOBIG.com: you realize that, no?
7:51 PM - metario is kil CSGOBIG.com: this conversation is over.

what has this drama even turned into

once again
i was referring to is as an attribute, not as the reason you were de-admined.

Okay now I get it, Dragon was going to be de-admined anyways. But, back on why dragon wasn't a problem for the drama, no he did not snap.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=292318.msg8862522#msg8862522

I don't see how that is flipping out, its more along the lines of not putting a proper ban message. Getting mad about it is like getting mad because someone says bye and disconnects, without giving a reason. Which is really nitpicking at that point.

Oh cool. I found some chatlogs on my desktop before Metario unfriended me.

dmgcontrol2themax
you were a bitchy ass host anyways, would you like me to sugarcoat it for you? because i'm just gonna go in loving raw.
you didn't know how to handle your staff, you acted as if you didn't need help and you could do this  on your own
you acted immaturely and irresponsibly, leading the entire project to it's demise
like every single OTHER project i've been on with you, you can't take it when people are just loving around (most of the time) not disrupting you even though they could be working on stuff
but that's just how i see it idk
but i guess you can't handle that so w/e