Going out with a woman 4 years older than me

Author Topic: Going out with a woman 4 years older than me  (Read 2013 times)

yo what wait why are people encouraging this there's a drama topic literally about this but with switched genders
are we really doing double standards, thats loving gross. not even mentioning for a woman to go 4 years below her age at 21 either makes her mentally ill or really loving desperate

cant help but judge, smh (but who cares about me lol)

well it's not illegal or morally wrong, 17 and 21 are perfectly normal ages (hell my parents even started at these ages) for this, so if the genders were switched here she'd still be old enough to date him regardless

^this, the ages on nicks drama are much younger so theres reason

not even mentioning for a woman to go 4 years below her age at 21 either makes her mentally ill or really loving desperate

cant help but judge, smh (but who cares about me lol)
What you're saying is far from empirical.  I dated a girl who was 19 once and I'm 16, guess she was just desperate as forget... ???

guess ill be the only one to find that age gap gross

i tend to attract and so flirt with girls around 2 years older than myself but im 19, 17m dating 21f seems weird to me because i know how much of a maturity gap even 2 years can make when we're still this young

like, i won't even date a girl over a year younger than i and i'm a guy(usually it's the girls who aim for someone older than them), so it does make me wonder if the girl is really immature or easy no offense, or if op is either an A+ player or highly mature for his age

when are you gonna start getting with your friends moms dude?

you'd be surprised by how many would support you

big maturity gap but 4 year difference isn't bad

If you are going by the divide by 2 and add 7 rule, 17 is a fine age to date a 21 year old. As long as it is legal in your state.

If you are going by the divide by 2 and add 7 rule, 17 is a fine age to date a 21 year old. As long as it is legal in your state.
never heard of this before

are you gonna show her this topic

guess ill be the only one to find that age gap gross

no, i also think this is super sleazy

i cant picture anything but like a 21 year old college student driving down to a high school and creeping on the students until she found one who took the bait

no, i also think this is super sleazy

i cant picture anything but like a 21 year old college student driving down to a high school and creeping on the students until she found one who took the bait
I agree with this, it's a bit weird.