Author Topic: A new player!  (Read 6862 times)

the 'new player' tried to annoy me on a simple post i did. defo an alt
or hardcore noob

Yeah nvm this guy is probably an alt.

Welcome. Glad to have a new coder around. Hope to see you in the credits section in most add-ons.

no he's got a point. i've never seen a new guy who has lurked enough to know about pie crust drama.

There's a first time for everything.

Welcome. Glad to have a new coder around. Hope to see you in the credits section in most add-ons.

Thanks - Though I have nil experience with serious non-school collaboration. You're most probably not seeing me getting credited as a coder in any collab, but you'll see my own plugins if Port's Lua to Torquescript thing (Which I haven't tried out yet to know it's function) works.

the 'new player' tried to annoy me on a simple post i did. defo an alt
or hardcore noob

I didn't even mean to annoy you. All I did was tell you that you can enjoy the gamemode and make builds for it without access to it's source code.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 03:22:04 PM by Marios »

Golden rule of Blockland: Any title with the words "new" and "player" automagically means that the OP is an alt.

Golden rule of Blockland: Any title with the words "new" and "player" automagically means that the OP is an alt.

What if a new player made a thread called "Hello forums!" to introduce himself? Is it legit then?

No, those words mean that the player will be banned within the next 24 hours.

lmao! welcome to forums :P

Should've called it earlier, Badspot has lots of hate on the Steam reviews because of this hidden auto-ban :panda:

um hi i dont usually go on General Discussion but i wanted to greet you so, hi!! <3 ~bestguy

um hi i dont usually go on General Discussion but i wanted to greet you so, hi!! <3 ~bestguy

its an alt

this thread is ridiculous
best way to infiltrate the forums is to just start posting
that way absolutely no one will ever think anything about you

Welcome to our beautiful forums! Good luck.

*Alt of this guy
That links to the profile of any user who clicks it, meaning that if I click it, it leads to my profile or if someone else clicks it, it leads to their profile. Make sure to check the links you use! Anyways, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay. (Be careful before you post around here!)