A new player!

Author Topic: A new player!  (Read 6840 times)

That links to the profile of any user who clicks it, meaning that if I click it, it leads to my profile or if someone else clicks it, it leads to their profile. Make sure to check the links you use! Anyways, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay. (Be careful before you post around here!)

thx for explaining the joke mom

welcome to the internet version of hell

There's a first time for everything.

Thanks - Though I have nil experience with serious non-school collaboration. You're most probably not seeing me getting credited as a coder in any collab, but you'll see my own plugins if Port's Lua to Torquescript thing (Which I haven't tried out yet to know it's function) works.

I didn't even mean to annoy you. All I did was tell you that you can enjoy the gamemode and make builds for it without access to it's source code.
I'm really suspicios now. That's one of the most abstract pieces of knowledge you can have.

I'm really suspicios now. That's one of the most abstract pieces of knowledge you can have.
if he lurked a lot before making an account (as stated in OP) this isn't surprising.

He's legit, he has enough of a history outside of the forums to prove he is actually a new user.

Unless its a extremely long time based scheme that was started by some ex-forumer that hates us deeply...but then again the odds of  that are likely rare.

Nah someone linked it to him earlier on in the thread

Meanwhile on page two...

This guy's not autistic enough to be betelgeuse.

Also OP, since you're good at Lua, this might help you transition from Lua to Torquescript. It's a script that allows you to execute lua commands into blockland's scripting language.

Really doesn't matter whether you're an alt or not, just don't piss too many people off and you'll be A OK

Seriously now, Dannu, you are trying way too hard to prove me an alt.

Meanwhile in my inbox...

I'll be sure not to.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 05:53:33 AM by Marios »

Someone else linked him to it in this topic (though I don't see why), what's the problem?

Someone else linked him to it in this topic (though I don't see why), what's the problem?
I didn't catch that, yeah.

Place your bets folks!!! Who's alt is this?!
Welcome to the forums

don't make threads announcing your arrival.
also just admit it if you're an alt. probably won't get banned unless you was placed on the "ban on sight" list.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 07:24:54 PM by blØckster »

Um, no. You're not my alt.

lol i love how this still catches people.