Author Topic: I challenge you to a metroid fusion speed run  (Read 1520 times)

I can't even get past sector 4 that stuff is asinine
dude sector 4 is easy the real hard part is sector 5.

Ill take on a super mario world speed run race any day. Either 100% or end game.

dude sector 4 is easy the real hard part is sector 5.
the only hard part is the plant core boss and thats because when speed running you'll only have about 30ish missiles at this point and plant core takes like a full 5 minutes to kill because it eats up those missiles very fast and then you need to charge every one of your shots
Ill take on a super mario world speed run race any day. Either 100% or end game.
when I'm in the mood for mario I'll hit you up
wtf that looks just like my hand except there's no scarring
like literally the same loving hand the nails look the same and everything
I would prove it but I have no camera
you have nice hands~

wtf that looks just like my hand except there's no scarring
like literally the same loving hand the nails look the same and everything
I would prove it but I have no camera
why do you have girl nails

why do you have a girl richard

no but I have no idea why I have girl nails

the whole hand to me just looks like a young fat girl's hand and it bothers me

are you saying your best time is 2 minutes and 1 second? or are you saying someone beat your best time by 2 minutes and 1 second?
also the fastest recorded play through for link to the past is 1 hour 23 minutes

any% is under 2 mins dude lol

http://www.speedrun.com/run/8y8v0d1z
world record is 1 minute 32 seconds

the only hard part is the plant core boss and thats because when speed running you'll only have about 30ish missiles at this point and plant core takes like a full 5 minutes to kill because it eats up those missiles very fast and then you need to charge every one of your shots
Oh yeah crap I forgot about that stupid plant. I think its called Nettori? Anyways yeah it was a pain.

Hey Swollow you know you should make some cool Metroid Fusion addons. Ive been wanting to build a 3D Metroid Fusion gamemode in the future.

the whole hand to me just looks like a young fat girl's hand and it bothers me
my hand is not fat

any% is under 2 mins dude lol

http://www.speedrun.com/run/8y8v0d1z
world record is 1 minute 32 seconds
o damn thats ridiculous
Oh yeah crap I forgot about that stupid plant. I think its called Nettori? Anyways yeah it was a pain.
yes it's called nettori, the boss is actually very easy and predictable it just eats up time
Hey Swollow you know you should make some cool Metroid Fusion addons. Ive been wanting to build a 3D Metroid Fusion gamemode in the future.
im going to say "maybe" but I don't feel interested in doing that at least right now

this game is awesome but since im fuking gay i can only do like 6-5 hours because i forget to turn off the gameboy