Who would you like to win?

R. Senator Cruz
D. Former SoS Hillary Clinton
R. Donald Annoying Orange
D. Senator Sanders
R. Senator Rubio
D. Memer O'Memer
R. Dr. Ben Carson

Author Topic: Iowa Caucus - Democrat: Clinton won Republican: Cruz won -UPDATE-  (Read 9645 times)

gap's increased to 0.3%

165 precincts left to delegate (10% to fluctuate)

gap's increased to 0.3%
i was gonna say that but it's back to 0.2%

Good reference Moppy, although I would have switched Hillary and Annoying Orange.
I dunno, he's been pretty forthcoming on his stances, whereas Hillary has been actually caught lieing regarding switching her stances.

I guess Annoying Orange's political career hasn't been nearly as long as Clinton's, but the only time I can remember him being caught lieing was about his press relationship with that disabled dude he made fun of. I guess there were probably more during his time as a business dude.

0.2% gap now

Is there this thing for the republican side too? I'd like to see how well Cruz and Annoying Orange are actually doing now.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 11:07:21 PM by Moppy »

chances are they'll do a recount or something, this is getting too close

also don't forget about o'malley's 0.6% orphaned delegates that could potentially become sanders's

chances are they'll do a recount or something, this is getting too close

also don't forget about o'malley's 0.6% orphaned delegates that could potentially become sanders's
Not tonight.

They're reassigned during the actual convention.

Is there this thing for the republican side too? I'd like to see how well Cruz and Annoying Orange are actually doing now.

not looking good for bernie right now

I dunno, he's been pretty forthcoming on his stances, whereas Hillary has been actually caught lieing regarding switching her stances.
I am pretty sure you and me are the only people on the forums who listen to Hamilton, I will possibly going about making a thread later for its awareness. But I would suggest not making references as only I will understand them, and if you do do the thing where you link the part of the song you are referencing.

delegates tied 21-21

gap fluctuating between 0.8% and 0.4%, depending on your news source

I am pretty sure you and me are the only people on the forums who listen to Hamilton, I will possibly going about making a thread later for its awareness. But I would suggest not making references as only I will understand them, and if you do do the thing where you link the part of the song you are referencing.
Well, my point still stands regardless of the references. I just like referencing it because it pretty much sums up my thoughts on the election better than I can with my own words.
Although there are things that the homilies and hymns wont teach ya.

Which sort of shows my lack of experience in politics since I've only just reached voting age.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 11:25:13 PM by Moppy »

https://twitter.com/FernandoPeinado/status/694345745420320768

"democracy"
let's just flip a coin instead of revoting, we clearly don't have the technology to do that pfffffffffffffffffffft

https://twitter.com/FernandoPeinado/status/694345745420320768

"democracy"
let's just flip a coin instead of revoting, we clearly don't have the technology to do that pfffffffffffffffffffft
what a Jokersville USA