Who would you like to win?

R. Senator Cruz
D. Former SoS Hillary Clinton
R. Donald Annoying Orange
D. Senator Sanders
R. Senator Rubio
D. Memer O'Memer
R. Dr. Ben Carson

Author Topic: Iowa Caucus - Democrat: Clinton won Republican: Cruz won -UPDATE-  (Read 9684 times)

i'm saying why would people vote for him in the first place

instead of voting for a giant douche or a turd sandwich, they voted for a hairy ballsack

i'm saying why would people vote for him in the first place
People like his position?

instead of voting for a giant douche or a turd sandwich, they voted for a hairy ballsack

what's wrong with balls?

what's wrong with balls?
exactly what an o'malley voter would say..........

exactly what an o'malley voter would say..........

n-no....

I would much prefer Bernies hairy balls to Hillary because

I really didn't want to imagine Bernie's ancient hairy balls.

n-no....

I really didn't want to imagine Bernie's ancient hairy balls.

Your avatar is an anime girl with cat ears.

Certainly angry red Jewish geriatric cucks aren't far out of the league.

lol rand paul got more votes than jeb

Pretty much what I expected with Ted Cruz winning.. The "virtual tie" in the Democratic field is kind of surprising to me. Honestly thought more of Sanders' young supporters would come out, but apparently not..

lol rand paul got more votes than jeb

Pretty much what I expected with Ted Cruz winning.. The "virtual tie" in the Democratic field is kind of surprising to me. Honestly thought more of Sanders' young supporters would come out, but apparently not..
It's not so much of the lack of voters but probably rather that both candidates' supporters came out in full force.  It's no secret that this is going to be an all-out war between Sanders and Clinton now.  I'm surprised O'Malley didn't even get close to double-digits though but glad to see him out of the race, there was no way he'd ever get near a chance of winning.

Bernie Sanders got more of the young vote than Hillary. They're going to do a recount, possibly.
Definitely more young voters, no question.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 12:49:13 AM by Nickelob Ultra »

Bernie Sanders got more of the young vote than Hillary. They're going to do a recount, possibly.

It makes sense that they preform recounts.

Absentee ballots still need to be counted iirc.

If Iowa only makes corn then I love Iowa

Also inb4 but ted cruz is a Canada!!!

OP is misleading; a win is a win, even if by one delegate.