Author Topic: BLOGLAND: I took the wrong pills this morning, WTF happened?  (Read 3230 times)

You got all that from a sleeping pill?

What the forget do they put in them

memes

Did you accidentally take 45 Benadryl?
I'm calling bullstuff

You got all that from a sleeping pill?

What the forget do they put in them
If his dad suffers from insomnia he could be on some strong drugs.
Sleeping pills, particularly benzodiazepines, are near-instant acting and very strong. They send you straight to la la land.
Which is normally fine, since you take them once you're in bed.

How did you get ahold of them, Sp0ngeb0b?
If you're only 10, then your mom should be giving you your pills. You shouldn't be helping yourself.

Give me some of those to see if there's a problem with your pills. :cookieMonster:

How did you get ahold of them, Sp0ngeb0b?
There's a big possibility he pulled them out of his ass

Give me some of those to see if there's a problem with your pills. :cookieMonster:

dude not to like de-rail this thread but real fast what did you mean when u said this
Nah. It was probably a failed attempt of internal spine straightening support with a wooden stick.
did you shove a wooden stick in ur starfish

dude not to like de-rail this thread but real fast what did you mean when u said this
did you shove a wooden stick in ur starfish
lol of course not. it was joek y u no laf?

I'm calling bullstuff
hahah

I'm calling bullstuff
Well, Benadryl 100mg would be fine for a kid but too little for an adult. 1g will overdose the kid.

what the hell kind of reaction is that, it was obviously a joke

maybe your parents should keep dangerous sleeping pills away from their child's daily medication?

how did you not notice anyway? don't pills usually have different shapes and sizes to stop this problem?

how did you not notice anyway? don't pills usually have different shapes and sizes to stop this problem?
ironically, he was too sleepy to take a good look