Kreon, the next Hunter0812 [Most only text]

Author Topic: Kreon, the next Hunter0812 [Most only text]  (Read 3063 times)

I just changed rule 12 to a different color which is don't exploit to escape the police.  Its not a city RP.  Its a community RP.  Maybe you should have read the rules more carefully.  They aren't that hard to follow.  Your 15 minute ban is probably up by now too....

Your 15 minute ban is probably up by now too....
Here's my ID so you can make that perma, so I don't rejoin your server on accident.

You can rejoin anytime.  Im not going to hold a grudge against you because you forgot a rule.  It happens. 

You can rejoin anytime.  Im not going to hold a grudge against you because you forgot a rule.  It happens. 
I feel like the starfish now

So basically OP and his friend sans joined, asked if they can roleplay as characters from payday 2 and immediately started running around trying to rob places. They started complaining when they'd get jailed after 'robbing' a place and then started complaining when the bank (which wasn't even finished in any way shape or form) was blocked off. Around this time, the admins were being swamped with a million other issues that were far more important than two idiots masquerading as bank robbers, so take that as you will

This post here
Here's my ID so you can make that perma, so I don't rejoin your server on accident.

Basically gives away that neither OP nor his friend have great comprehension skills. This would have all been avoided if they actually read the rules upon spawning.

if they actually read the rules upon spawning.
Implying I didnt apon joining
I did but okay

Implying I didnt apon joining

Yeah, that was exactly what I was implying. If you read the rules things like how to get a lot, the server's stance on mass crime and whatnot would have been immediately apparent and you wouldn't have asked questions about such subjects

Just saying this is John_Freeman not John Freeman

yeah that messed me up for a moment

wow, and here I was wondering how John freeman would stoop so low to be friends with someone named after an undertale character