Derp_Laherps can't handle differing opinions

Author Topic: Derp_Laherps can't handle differing opinions  (Read 8777 times)

people would call that out as baiting.
Or they can actually shut up on the topic and maybe play and enjoy the server, which is the point of why people host servers? If you're offended with someone's opinion on something, then why don't you boycott the server by leaving it and never rejoining? At least the host won't have to deal with you.

It's the host's server, and it's his or her opinion, not yours. You don't get invited to your friends' house and fight with their parents because they have a specific opinion. You're the guest, not the parents. If you really don't like it, as I said before, you can simply decline the invitation, or in the case of the server, not join.

This is all extremely disrespectful and rude behavior and we can pretty much see through it OP. In this case, you're about 100x worse than the user in question.

OP, I really don't understand the issue with your type. You find someone who is easily offended, you offend them, and then shame them for being offended. That's basically borderline sociopathy. Who are you to find people who are triggered by certain words or topics and criticize them for their triggers? What do you gain out of doing so?

Next time you join someone else's server, which they probably dedicate time and money to keep up (even if the builds are crap), why don't you read the rules and actually follow them. Unless you do want to get banned, which definitely seems to be the case here.
Yeah there's no excuse on his side, he threw his opinion into the air and bans anyone that disagrees. He's essentially asking for it when the first thing you see when you join his server is an opinion followed by the phrase, "don't argue it"

Yeah there's no excuse on his side, he threw his opinion into the air and bans anyone that disagrees. He's essentially asking for it when the first thing you see when you join his server is an opinion followed by the phrase, "don't argue it"
He's letting you know that he doesn't want to hear stuff about the topic, and you openly defy the rule on his own server. He's done absolutely nothing wrong, you're just trying to get the attention. It's his loving server, he can do whatever the forget he wants and you have no choice but to obey. It's also his opinion and he wants to keep it that way, so there's no excuse on your part.

He's letting you know that he doesn't want to hear stuff about the topic, and you openly defy the rule on his own server. He's done absolutely nothing wrong, you're just trying to get the attention. It's his loving server, he can do whatever the forget he wants and you have no choice but to obey. It's also his opinion and he wants to keep it that way, so there's no excuse on your part.
I am aware he can do what he wants but what he's doing is immature. It'd be like banning you from my server for arguing with me on this topic. I am allowed to do it. But its extremely immature. It is terribly immature to subject your opinion on the player base, and then tell them that they'll be punished for disagreeing.

disrespect is a stupid argument and reason to ban also path why are you bending over to the whims of a dumb child solely because hes host

paths got a real SJW hard-on right now

You find someone who is easily offended, you offend them, and then shame them for being offended.

On the other hand, banning people for namedropping Annoying Orange is stupid as forget

path why are you bending over to the whims of a dumb child solely because hes host

because path is voting for Hillary clinton

He's essentially asking for it when the first thing you see when you join his server is an opinion followed by the phrase, "don't argue it"

I'm thinking there is a good Badspot quote somewhere to use as a response to this, but I'm not educated enough to remember.

It is terribly immature to subject your opinion on the player base, and then tell them that they'll be punished for disagreeing.
If you think it's so immature then just don't join or just don't mention it. If you literally cannot hold in your desire to yap about Annoying Orange on an online lego game then I quite frankly wouldn't want you in my server either. This is such a non-problem it's ridiculous that you made a drama at all. This is probably the least drama worthy thing I've seen in a long time besides "sugar must go!!!"

If he was specifically demanding that everyone say who their favourite candidate was and then banning them if they said Annoying Orange, then yeah that would be deliberately baiting, but the welcome message is simply a rule. It's not bait, it's not an invitation, it's not saying "Hey come break this rule!!! Because thats totally why I put it here in the first place!!!"

I guarantee this drama is being argued based on whos voting for who irl

anti-Annoying Orange is against op
pro Annoying Orange are with OP

I'm not pro Annoying Orange but its hard to determine whos right for me

rules have to have some sort of decent enough reasoning behind them that the server host has yet to supply except stereotyping all Annoying Orange followers as tribals. i think op questioning rules so that they are refined into something that actually makes sense by presenting an opposing opinion is a good thing and only thwarted because derp_laherps is incapable of critical thinking

I guarantee this drama is being argued based on whos voting for who irl

anti-Annoying Orange is against op
pro Annoying Orange are with OP

I'm not pro Annoying Orange but its hard to determine whos right for me
im bernie as forget brother