Derp_Laherps can't handle differing opinions

Author Topic: Derp_Laherps can't handle differing opinions  (Read 8781 times)

Also I support this.  However you did technically break his rule, it doesn't matter because a server who's host bans people for a different political opinion is probably garbage anyway.
It's true that banning people for a different political reason is douchy, but it's evident that OP went out of his way to make his political view clear in the eyes of the host. Therefore, OP is the aggressor, not the victim, rendering the main argument of this drama void.

It's true that banning people for a different political reason is douchy, but it's evident that OP went out of his way to make his political view clear in the eyes of the host. Therefore, OP is the aggressor, not the victim, rendering the main argument of this drama void.
Except that the welcome message was bait, we already went over this, I was responding to someone already going out of their way to make their political view clear. Pal.

the main argument in this drama is should you follow stupid rules. i say no but you say yes for some reason

I mean, if OP getting banned by the host for having a differentiating political opinion makes the OP an starfish, I guess he's an starfish.  Are you sure the HOST isn't the starfish here, if not both of them?  That ban message just demonstrates what kind of a moron the host is.

If you take someone else's opinion as aggressive then you're just a baby.  People these days react worse to words than they would a punch in the mouth, I swear.

the main argument in this drama is should you follow stupid rules. i say no but you say yes for some reason
This.  If your server outlaws differentiating opinions from yours you're just a closed minded sanctimonious starfish.

OP, the rule said don't talk about Annoying Orange and the first thing you loving did was talk about Annoying Orange

there should just be one big thread called: dumb rules thread

where everyone posts dumb rules so things like this dont happen

im not making it one of you goys do it

there should just be one big thread called: dumb rules thread

where everyone posts dumb rules so things like this dont happen

im not making it one of you goys do it
Good idea

OP, the rule said don't talk about Annoying Orange and the first thing you loving did was talk about Annoying Orange
Rules aren't always right?  If all of our society all believed in what you and several have said, we'd still have segregation, amongst other things.

this
Nobody is denying the fact that might does not make right. People are saying that rule is so goddamn mundane that you're getting your nickers in a twist over nothing and your absolute incapability to not talk about Annoying Orange when specifically told not to in the rules (in a context where talking about it has absolutely no value) is more than enough to justify the ban.

Sorry for triple post
This is also important

You're right. That is important....for other dramas...

The host wasn't just being a jerk to you and never singled you out asking for your political opinion. He said in the server rules not to talk about your public opinion or else face the consequences. You decided to break them just to have your giggles and act all offended when he banned you for it.

Rules aren't always right?  If all of our society all believed in what you and several have said, we'd still have segregation, amongst other things.
The rules of the server were 'don't talk about Annoying Orange.' The poor kid just didn't want anything to do with Annoying Orange and he made it clear in the first message of his server. It's a perfectly loving reasonable rule and anyone can follow it. OP went out of his way to violate said rule. HE IS THE AGGRESSOR, regardless of how 'stupid' or 'bait' the rule was.

The rules of the server were 'don't talk about Annoying Orange.' The poor kid just didn't want anything to do with Annoying Orange and he made it clear in the first message of his server. It's a perfectly loving reasonable rule and anyone can follow it. OP went out of his way to violate said rule. HE IS THE AGGRESSOR, regardless of how 'stupid' or 'bait' the rule was.
You're still ignoring, seriously, its crazy how ignorant of the fact that HE THREW his opinion out and then shut any criticism out. It wasn't "don't talk about Annoying Orange" it was, "don't disagree with my opinion"

Doing a lot of double/triple posts, sorry.
This whole situation is like going up to someone, punching them, then saying "you can't punch me back" stop calling me the agresser when I'm merely reacting to the aggression. (Oops I used react please don't sue me Fine Bros)