Poll

Arizona Tea?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Streetwear Megathread ///  (Read 83156 times)

my bad, i have 75% zoom and a few plugins so i can't really see. its this better?
a bit, but it still stretches on a phone.

id say make account for anyone who has at least a 1920 width monitor (which still stretches just a tad)

id say make account for anyone who has at least a 1920 width monitor (which still stretches just a tad)
i think its good now, images are 200 h instead of 300 (:

My friend cums for Supreme does that count

I wear blue jeans, a long sleeve shirt (usually gray), possibly a flannel, and a canvas or leather jacket every day in winter. I only have one pair of black Asics that I wear erryday.

In the summer I have a large number of novelty tshirts and gray or tan shorts.

I have one black leather belt that I wear when I need to.

all of my girl friends make fun of me for being into streetwear
I do not enjoy or appreciate the stereotype that a man can't be into fashion because I am so into a guy that cares about his appearance like I love to see a guy be like damn you know what would look good together? This would look great with this etc. etc.
That being said, It's cute when my boyfriend brings me shopping with him and is like "pick some stuff out for me" or "what looks good on me?" because then I can slowly push him towards dressing his body type well and being fashionable within his own style.

i prefer renaissance wear

I don't understand the difference between this stuff and regular clothes

I cannot support any fashion that wears plaid unironically.

I cannot support any fashion that wears plaid unironically.
I feel like flannels look good on everyone though
and like a simple plaid button up is really nice and universal

I feel like flannels look good on everyone though
and like a simple plaid button up is really nice and universal
I've lived in a farm-town most of my life, so I associate plaid with the ignorant and uneducated.
Unfortunate, but that's what I think out it.

I've got a few homies this side of the pacific who've started up their own streetwear brand, should check it out if you're interested

http://www.elevatestreetwear.com/
I first read that as "elevator streetwear" and I was a little weirded out.

They only sell t-shirts tho why is that?

They only sell t-shirts tho why is that?

They're planning on more merchandise in the future if they can get their stuff together and come to an agreement on something for once. Also they only seriously started up like, half a year ago lol