Author Topic: Piecrust being a jerk to me  (Read 21533 times)

Those two videos that you posted that were like 10 seconds long.

Yeah but I posted another vid about Spider-Man or whatever, besides that I JUST started this channel like a week ago, I have no clue what i'm going to do on it so I don't have enough inspiration to work on anything large, besides i'm working on the documentary.

do you have some sort of knee jerk reaction and post whatever comes to your mind? you seem to not understand the verbal diarrhea that's coming from your mouth.

C is judging his videos in that post because of his friends on google circle. That's pretty dumb, wouldn't you agree?
get off your high loving horse. lest i remind you, or tell you for the first time, because maybe you didnt read my post, that he sent me this link as to why i should believe it will be good. i did as he said. just because you say "you make no sense" doesn't mean i actually don't make any sense. it just means you are loving slow.

I haven't made anything that would prove me bad, I have good editing, and I am doing heavy research, what rep do I HAVE?
No rep is a fair point to not expect great things from someone.

Consider that instead of the bad chef cooking for you, an unknown chef with no proven experience, who for all you know may have never cooked before, is now cooking for you.
You're not going to expect them to produce the greatest thing you have ever tasted..

In fact, cooking is difficult, so with no reputation, known experience or known qualifications it is fair to expect that the chef will do a bad job.

do you have some sort of knee jerk reaction and post whatever comes to your mind? you seem to not understand the verbal diarrhea that's coming from your mouth.

Right so i'm immature because people should be able to get away with saying whatever they want? are you on heavy drugs?

get off your high loving horse. lest i remind you, or tell you for the first time, because maybe you didnt read my post, that he sent me this link as to why i should believe it will be good. i did as he said. just because you say "you make no sense" doesn't mean i actually don't make any sense. it just means you are loving slow.

Stop for just a second, realize I wasn't proving as to why the doc would be good, I was proving that the evilmilk channel existed and I wasn't lying.

hopefully will teach Piecrust he can't say whatever he wants and expect no reaction.
Now listen here, child. I've more than enough experience to have this locked in my head. You need to understand your role in the Blockland forums. You're no one and you have no idea what this community is about and your documentary thread confirms this.

Right so i'm immature because people should be able to get away with saying whatever they want? are you on heavy drugs?
I cannot believe how thick your skull is.

No rep is a fair point to not expect great things from someone.

Consider that instead of the bad chef cooking for you, an unknown chef with no proven experience, who for all you know may have never cooked before, is now cooking for you.
You're not going to expect them to produce the greatest thing you have ever tasted..

In fact, cooking is difficult, so with no reputation, known experience or known qualifications it is fair to expect that the chef will do a bad job.

If by cooking you mean editing, not even close to true, I've been editing since early 2007 (I was TEN in 2007) and if by cooking you mean quality research, I love researching things and sometimes spend weeks researching useless things, I am very quality at that kind of thing.

Now listen here, child. I've more than enough experience to have this locked in my head. You need to understand your role in the Blockland forums. You're no one and you have no idea what this community is about and your documentary thread confirms this.
I cannot believe how thick your skull is.

All I hear are farts coming out of a butthurt butt.

Stop for just a second, realize I wasn't proving as to why the doc would be good, I was proving that the evilmilk channel existed and I wasn't lying.
and, i say again. you only proved that you HAD a youtube channel. I can do that with a few clicks. i've HAD a bunch of youtube accounts before myself and I don't use it as a reason as to why any video I make will be any good or why you should subscribe.

that's likes saying you worked for a company, but said company was stuff. you didn't even prove you had any experience, just that you had a youtube channel at some point. for all I know you could've made minecraft lets plays.

who teaches you lessons? authority. get off your loving high horse, you are not better than anyone here, stop trying to "teach" people lessons.

I hope those farts go up your nose into your brain. Your skull is unbreakable.

Ok I apologize for that one it was pretty immature

and, i say again. you only proved that you HAD a youtube channel. I can do that with a few clicks. i've HAD a bunch of youtube accounts before myself and I don't use it as a reason as to why any video I make will be any good or why you should subscribe.

that's likes saying you worked for a company, but said company was stuff. you didn't even prove you had any experience, just that you had a youtube channel at some point. for all I know you could've made minecraft lets plays.

No, I made content exactly like the spider-man video on my channel, also I wasn't proving anything really besides the fact that the channel existed, it wasn't being used for credentials, I was just proving that channel got deleted sadly and I started over and thats why my videos are short atm

If by cooking you mean editing, not even close to true, I've been editing since early 2007 (I was TEN in 2007) and if by cooking you mean quality research, I love researching things and sometimes spend weeks researching useless things, I am very quality at that kind of thing.
I have no proof of your quality besides your say so.

Also, you do not sound like a 19 year old.
Case in point;