Author Topic: Piecrust being a jerk to me  (Read 21531 times)

who teaches you lessons? authority. get off your loving high horse, you are not better than anyone here, stop trying to "teach" people lessons.

Holy stuff i'm not on a high horse nor did I ever say I was better then anybody, I just think Pie has proven himself stuffty enough to be in my doc

I have no proof of your quality besides your say so.

Also, you do not sound like a 19 year old.
Case in point;

Yeah Its because secretly I was pretty butthurt and that post was a knee jerk reaction

Also, you do not sound like a 19 year old.
It says he's 16 on his profile lol

Holy stuff i'm not on a high horse nor did I ever say I was better then anybody, I just think Pie has proven himself stuffty enough to be in my doc

which brings me back to my first point: why wouldn't you be a decent human being and just take him off and not be so immature about it?

which brings me back to my first point: why wouldn't you be a decent human being and just take him off and not be so immature about it?

He shouldn't have too.

All the stupid stuff on the forums Pie Crust has done is here for all to see. He can include it if he wants.

It says he's 16 on his profile lol

I never put my real age on profiles, I never heard of any age restrictions on blockland forums so I just chose a random ass birth year

Because its like that one person said, I'm "that" kid on the playground who shuns bullies to teach them a lesson.

He shouldn't have too.

All the stupid stuff on the forums Pie Crust has done is here for all to see. He can include it if he wants.

someone could make an entire novel off your stupid stuff and post it on here. how would that feel? if pie crust doesn't want to be involved, be a loving decent human being and take him off for god's sake.

Because its like that one person said, I'm "that" kid on the playground who shuns bullies to teach them a lesson.

then make a change, don't accept being that kind of person.

I never put my real age on profiles, I never heard of any age restrictions on blockland forums so I just chose a random ass birth year
So did you actually tell me your real age just now (18/19), or are you lying to me?

Now I can't trust you, and I trust your claims of your abilities.

someone could make an entire novel off your stupid stuff and post it on here. how would that feel? if pie crust doesn't want to be involved, be a loving decent human being and take him off for god's sake.

I wouldn't give a stuff. I would be flattered honestly.

So did you actually tell me your real age just now (18/19), or are you lying to me?

Noedit: I CAN'T trust your claims.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cmicQ9VpKZ

Heres my voice to prove my age I guess, a lil backstory:

I was sick of getting copyright strikes so I used cringy EDM backround music on my channel, it was the first video on my channel however I took it down because

A. The music was really stupid

B. I didn't like how I explained things

C. The editing was weird on the video

Thats the MP3 from audacity.

Becky bucket is a series I used to make fyi

Yes, I'm really 19, August 21st 1996

I'm a lil immature but whatevs

the sound of your voice can't indicate how old you are. i was 13 when i had a voice as low as a giant's stomach rumbling.

Noedit: I CAN'T trust your claims.

If you want more proof I could edit/shop a logo/make something for you