Author Topic: Piecrust being a jerk to me  (Read 21091 times)

You're being a social justice warrior

How?

You need to stop, just take a step back from this drama and focus on your documentary or whatever has your interest. Pie isn't even relevant to this anymore, anything else you say is just going to put you in worse light with the community.

How?

You need to stop, just take a step back from this drama and focus on your documentary or whatever has your interest. Pie isn't even relevant to this anymore, anything else you say is just going to put you in worse light with the community.

I swear to god one more post that tells me to calm down and somebodies getting their rooster ripped off

You're being a social justice warrior

didn't you want to post the video to serve ''justice'' on pie crust

dude hnnngg log out please

ventral12 is just broken and is trying to fix himself, and failing terribly

wow ventral stop being such a entrepreneur

I swear to god one more post that tells me to calm down and somebodies getting their rooster ripped off

Must just be a coincidence that everyone thinks this isn't relevant anymore and you should focus on your other, less drama-y topics, right?

Kill yourself

Just, no. There's a point where you need to stop.

this has become somewhere between sad and funny quite fast
i want to look away but i can't.

Kill yourself

Well'p, now you're getting banned for flaming.

Well'p, now you're getting banned for flaming.

If it was that simple we'd all be banned.

If it was that simple we'd all be banned.

No, we wouldn't. Users here don't normally tell eachother to forget off and go kill themselves. NOBODY ever says that. If they do, ((kinda like I did around a few months ago)), you're either perma banned or banned in a week.

It is ''that simple''.